Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Happy Turd Day, goons! How are your turds?

My turds seem to be lacking bile. This is due to a stone in my gallbladder that I'll eventually get removed. It isn't an emergency yet. It happens when I eat something that contains a ton of fat - it gets in the way and slows down the release of bile. The brown color will come back eventually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

Happy Turd Day, goons! How are your turds?

My turds seem to be lacking bile. This is due to a stone in my gallbladder that I'll eventually get removed. It isn't an emergency yet. It happens when I eat something that contains a ton of fat - it gets in the way and slows down the release of bile. The brown color will come back eventually

I think my stool is lacking bile too. What the gently caress?

Okay universe, I get it. I'll make an appointment with my doctor. drat.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Turd day is just a conspiracy by the greeting card companies to sell more product. :jerkbag:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
every day is turd day for me OP

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

sweet thursday posted:

I think my stool is lacking bile too. What the gently caress?

Okay universe, I get it. I'll make an appointment with my doctor. drat.

If it's really that bad I'll vomit some bile up into your anus to restore equilibrium I do this for friends

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

If it's really that bad I'll vomit some bile up into your anus to restore equilibrium I do this for friends

I might take you up on that. The science of bile and fecal transplants might surprise us both

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
today was a good day none of my turds got lost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

sweet thursday posted:

I might take you up on that. The science of bile and fecal transplants might surprise us both

I'm surprised already God bless us

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Thanks to another thread on this here forum, I've recently started ingesting a lot more fibers and my turds have gained immensely in overall quality.
My bowels have finally assimilated proper poop decorum, at last, and I'm glad we can talk about this.
Voting this thread a solid 2.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Op my mom had gallbladder attack and e had to call an ambulance. She said she thought it was a heart attack and it was very scary for us chilluns. Just want to make you aware of what sounds like something not outside your realm of possibilities.

Most of my turds are perfect picklesque no wipers.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The human feces can actually tell you a lot about your health.

If you can, get your stool checked. It just might save our lives. I'm going to make an appointment when I wake up.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

sweet thursday posted:

The human feces can actually tell you a lot about your health.

If you can, get your stool checked. It just might save our lives. I'm going to make an appointment when I wake up.

It will save both our lives

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don’t like lookin at poop too close, it’s scary. :yikes: :shrek:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
It may be rare on these forums but I regularly eat vegetables so my turds are of highest quality, and always a delight. I would suggest vegetables to anyone looking to improve the quality of their dumps.

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
as if you need a specially designed toilet to admire your poo

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
They say blueberries are a superfood with lots of fiber. Hard enough to brush out of your teeth, no one thinks about their anus.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I don't like to think about shits and making GBS threads. I deeply romanticize the rear end and I'd rather forget its less savory aspects

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

Daikloktos posted:

I don't like to think about shits and making GBS threads. I deeply romanticize the rear end and I'd rather forget its less savory aspects

I dunno dude, I reckon turds would be pretty savory

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Went about an hour ago, probably rate it an 8, maybe even 8.5 outta 10.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

I took a poo poo that was two feet long once, not like one of those coiled rope shits either like essentially two independent well formed large diameter shits in the same 4 minute dook sesh

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I just pushed out a nice long turd and it was brown as can be. See that gallstone hasn't become a major nuisance just yet. Having my gallbladder removed due to it is no doubt happening in my future though

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I drank champagne last night so now I have diarrhea. No discrete turds to speak of.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
smooth as silk thanks to psyllium husk

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
Golden brown, texture like sun
Lays me down, with my mind she runs
Throughout the night, no need to fight
Never a frown with golden brown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-GUjA67mdc

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

What color are your turds without bile I am now also worried I have no bile

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

bird with big dick posted:

He doesnt know what hes talking about, he just wants people to touch their poo and then post about it.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
hahahhahhaahhah *thbtphbpthbpthbpthbpthpbbppp*

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

My turds on the outside are dark brown but I fished one out of the bowl and broke it open and the inside is white as snow what does this mean

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
:smugdog:

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
I had a runny dump which by all accounts shouldn’t happen on account of all the opioids. I blame Papa John’s, what a garbage pizza.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

My turds on the outside are dark brown but I fished one out of the bowl and broke it open and the inside is white as snow what does this mean

Sounds like a normal bird poo poo to me, mr big dick

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

What color are your turds without bile

I gotta know this too.

Also, happy Turd Day.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
~

Only registered members can see post attachments!

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

Now explain a Nebbiolo

Stool Sample
Nov 8, 2006

EVERYONE Poops!?

Lipstick Apathy
All my days are sad turd days :smith:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Took a poop this morning. 4/5 n/b, had to open the window. :shrug:

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

a pale color similar to clay

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Green is missing one cause: getting shitfaced on blackberry Steel Reserve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
When you eat fresh beats from the garden with yr grandparents and poo poo "blood" but dont want to scare them so you wait out the weekend until youre home and its better by then anyway.

A Grand Egg fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Feb 15, 2020