Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i don't think you can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Help prove this theory.

alnilam

I never knew what he looked like but i can't say any of these photos surprise me one bit

Peg Sliderskew
This is the only one I had trouble justifying.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Heather Papps

hello friend

this morning in the shower i thought to myself, wonder if anyone has been able to make even one of these portraits seem reasonable

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Say what you will. He directed the second best Batman film ever made. Leslie H. Martinson is, of course, responsible for the best one.

Peg Sliderskew

Heather Papps posted:

this morning in the shower i thought to myself, wonder if anyone has been able to make even one of these portraits seem reasonable

Well I suppose the one by the car could be him talking to his teenage daughter, if he has a teenage daughter (not going to google 'Tim Burton family tree').

And the socks one, a witch could have flown by and changed his normal ankle length trousers and unassuming trainers for stupid socks as a magic prank.

Got nothing for the others.

E: actually the witch would also have to do a 'stupid boots and hair' spell as well, which does make my suggestion less plausible as I think she would have been too far past him on her broom by the time she'd finished the complicated spell for trouser substitution. Let me do some velocity calcs and get back to you.

Peg Sliderskew fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Feb 16, 2020

Courtesy of Manifisto

The X-man cometh

This one is from his time as the frontman of a Batman-themed Cure cover band. The early 90s were strange.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i like the tim burton movie starring jonnhy depp playing an eccentric but kind protagonist

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

sayBaybeeDoesYoMommaLetHerBabyDate

alnilam

Nosfereefer posted:

i like the tim burton movie starring jonnhy depp playing an eccentric but kind protagonist

I like the one with the dead tree aesthetic

FutonForensic

neil gaiman but he eats tums for fun

google THIS

I like the Tim Burton movie where all the minor characters are self-absorbed and aggressively two-dimensional.

Who What Now

by Azathoth
Tim Burton looks like a generic brand Alan Rickman

Heather Papps

hello friend

honestly the op was much larger and i had to trim it down because it felt like it was getting mean but it should not be this easy to find this many pictures that, if i was him, would cause me to feel such shame i'd turn to liquid and drain into some sorta ooky spooky nightmarescape

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

incredibly byob pic

The X-man cometh

alnilam posted:

I like the one with the dead tree aesthetic

I like the one where he takes something spooky and adds a touch of light-hearted innocence. And Batman Returns.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i wish i could have a career that consists of playing with spooky dolls on film

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
"can you do the radioactive love child of if neil gaiman hosed droopy dog?"

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
"i'm going to tell you something: you look like the frontman for a pound puppies-themed synthwave band, and you should be arrested for it."

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
mmmmm, i'm going to need you to act like you didn't realize the main characters in Benny and Joon had mental impairments until just now. yesh, yesh, you identified with both of those characters so hard and now you're worried it reflects negatively on your own stability.

crimes

Heather Papps

hello friend

i don't begrudge anyone their art but come the gently caress on:

seriously, who ever hired this guy to do anything?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Heather Papps posted:

i don't begrudge anyone their art but come the gently caress on:

seriously, who ever hired this guy to do anything?

his socks are driving me insane

Heather Papps

hello friend

being his child must be rough beans

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

his socks are driving me insane

the 'i was playing soccer in the music video of my 80s one hit wonder synth pop song' look

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
he comes up to you at a party "no i don't want to read your new poem" he slinks away, frowning

crimes

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

tim looks like the kind of guy who would beg to be in charge of your sound system at a party and then would just totally loving kill the mood by playing bummer rear end songs and never even letting them finish, and he absolutely can not beat match for poo poo

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

"i know what the people want to hear and it is the first 30 seconds from every neutral milk hotel song"

Finger Prince

I don't give a poo poo, beetlejuice is a masterpiece.

Heather Papps

hello friend

tim burton, earnestly explaining how he hasn't washed his hair in 7 months and the oils are finally starting to stop being so gross

Heather Papps

hello friend

Finger Prince posted:

I don't give a poo poo, beetlejuice is a masterpiece.

i really like beetlejuice but i WILL NEVER forgive him for what he did to my favourite planet. the ape one.

TOOT BOOT

Tim burton is old and no one likes to be around old people. He's probably going to die soon, can you imagine? yikes

Finger Prince

Heather Papps posted:

i really like beetlejuice but i WILL NEVER forgive him for what he did to my favourite planet. the ape one.

Blew it up?

Heather Papps

hello friend

tim burton, excitedly designing his own mausoleum

Heather Papps

hello friend

mars attacks! rules

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Heather Papps posted:

tim burton, excitedly designing his own mausoleum

tim burton is going to have his body stuffed and converted into a marionette for his estate to use in a spooky one man show

Tube

I'm going off the rails on a CRAZY TRAIN!

Eddard Scissormans justifies a lot just sayin

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

mars attacks! rules

i did my best but i can not justify this mans behavior. he must be stopped.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Tube posted:

Eddard Scissormans justifies a lot just sayin

look at this motherfucker
he made a movie with his dream hairstyle

also this is approaching warcrime territory:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend