Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
You don't need white people when you've got a badass lizard warrior tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP died to bring us this thread RIP OP tattooed across my eyelids to commemorate OP's violent torturous death he suffered in order to pos5 this thread God bless OP and God bless America

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

All that pussy cloggin he pores

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

[quote="Bust Rodd" post=""502582052"]

It’s a 14W, I know it’s gross, please don’t tease me about my giant clown feet I am very sensitive!
[/quote]

Nice tattood foot... for a tattood clown in a circus.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Feb 18, 2020

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

A guy I knew who makes bad decisions got his first tattoo to celebrate his divorce. It's a zodiac sign on his hand lmao ♉

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

BigBadSteve posted:

Nice tattood foot... for a tattood clown in a circus.

I literally was in the circus for a few years... so WHOs LAUGHING NOW *Honk Honk*

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

If my cancer results come back positive I am so going to get a Ross Perot 2020 tattoo on my face

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008
The Amber Rose face tattoo is the worst loving thing ive ever seen.

I'm waiting for peak tattoo in our culture, where the pendulum swings back to completely unmarked flesh because Jaiden Raiden Sephiroth Jones realizes that his parents tattoos of Pickle Rick doing the dab was a bad move.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

I literally was in the circus for a few years... so WHOs LAUGHING NOW *Honk Honk*

Thats probably the least surprising bit of personal information youve shared on the forums. Not meant as a diss.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Bust Rodd posted:

You ran a crooked ring toss game didn't you? All the signs are there. Criminal family members, your desire for a face tattoo, the possibly infected ingrown nail on your big toe..

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

The_Continental posted:

I see your pussy eater and raise you:

Yeah, I'm sure the nuanced members of genpop understand what he's trying to say and not that he's an explicit advert for oral.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Smiling Mandrill posted:

You ran a crooked ring toss game didn't you? All the signs are there. Criminal family members, your desire for a face tattoo, the possibly infected ingrown nail on your big toe..

My toenails look hosed up forever because I had chronic ingrown toenails so a doctor burned the roots with acid and now they grow in all weird and short that way.

One of the reasons I got huge tattoos on both my feet is because of my sensitive I am about how gross they are :smith:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Bust Rodd posted:

My toenails look hosed up forever because I had chronic ingrown toenails so a doctor burned the roots with acid and now they grow in all weird and short that way.

One of the reasons I got huge tattoos on both my feet is because of my sensitive I am about how gross they are :smith:

Admitting to being "with it" only makes the clown feet funnier though. I mean, you had a clown foot photo then some guy called you a clown and you went full bozo. Never go full bozo.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Never go full bozo.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
How much did getting the top of your foot tattooed hurt? Because the one I have on the side of mine hurt a lot.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

shut up netface posted:

I'm waiting for peak tattoo in our culture, where the pendulum swings back to completely unmarked flesh because Jaiden Raiden Sephiroth Jones realizes that his parents tattoos of Pickle Rick doing the dab was a bad move.

The Sneetches by Dr. Seuss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-QevAGsl6A

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

these tribal tats and text are loving weak

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Macasaurus posted:

these tribal tats and text are loving weak

(Anne) Frankly, I don't hate it.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Im friends with this girl whose boyfriend has a ~2.5 inch tattoo of some persons face on the side of his neck. She didnt think it was very funny when I asked her if she likes kissing his grandma (or whomever it is supposed to be a picture of) whenever she nuzzles up to him.

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

i must compose posted:

Thought this was a thread about tattoos of people's faces.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

thread is now about Roger Stone's cranial morphology

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

The Bloop posted:

thread is now about Roger Stone's cranial morphology

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Obsidianheart posted:

How much did getting the top of your foot tattooed hurt? Because the one I have on the side of mine hurt a lot.

I thought my Elbows or my calves were basically the cap of my bodies ability to feel pain, and I was mistaken.

The top of my feet didnt hurt crazy bad, but my actual toe knuckles hurt so bad that I started losing my vision, it was just flashing white and my eyes stopped working for a second, and then at one point the pain was literally so intense that it stopped hurting, as though I was in so much pain that brain just cut the power to my legs and I sort of drifted off and just focused on my artists Spotify playlist. Like if my elbow or the back of my neck were both 7/10 on the pain, my feet were and 8 and my toes were a full 10/10 the most intense pain Ive ever experienced.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I really can't think of anything that I'd want to get tattooed on my face. I have loads of tattoos, mostly nerd stuff like signatures and symbols of famous scientists, but those are on the usual things, arms, legs, torso.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

I thought my Elbows or my calves were basically the cap of my bodies ability to feel pain, and I was mistaken.

The top of my feet didnt hurt crazy bad, but my actual toe knuckles hurt so bad that I started losing my vision, it was just flashing white and my eyes stopped working for a second, and then at one point the pain was literally so intense that it stopped hurting, as though I was in so much pain that brain just cut the power to my legs and I sort of drifted off and just focused on my artists Spotify playlist. Like if my elbow or the back of my neck were both 7/10 on the pain, my feet were and 8 and my toes were a full 10/10 the most intense pain Ive ever experienced.

You were this close to becoming a Cenobite, man.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Genesplicer posted:

I really can't think of anything that I'd want to get tattooed on my face. I have loads of tattoos, mostly nerd stuff like signatures and symbols of famous scientists, but those are on the usual things, arms, legs, torso.

Get the Chakotay.

Or just put YOLO on your forehead. It's meta commentary, you see.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Genesplicer posted:

Do you have the Prince symbol then?

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Bust Rodd posted:

The top of my feet didn’t hurt crazy bad, but my actual toe knuckles hurt so bad that I started losing my vision, it was just flashing white and my eyes stopped working for a second, and then at one point the pain was literally so intense that it stopped hurting, as though I was in so much pain that brain just cut the power to my legs and I sort of drifted off and just focused on my artist’s Spotify playlist. Like if my elbow or the back of my neck were both 7/10 on the pain, my feet were and 8 and my toes were a full 10/10 the most intense pain I’ve ever experienced.

At least it was worth it :jerkbag:

sports
Sep 1, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

I am dead serious, Id get the black ones long on my fingers and tiny ones right next to the corners of my mouth.

Why do your toes have cankles, friend?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Genesplicer posted:

You're cooler now than I already thought you were.

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

The pain makes you feel ALIVE you decaying husk!!!!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

I mean life is full on agony anyway, at least this way its on my own terms and now I have something to show for it.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
what is going on with that goons big toenail

i think everything about that overrides face tats

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

Saalkin posted:

Do you have the Prince symbol then?

No. One of my most recent ones is a signature from Kip Thorne, who won the Nobel prize in Physics a couple of years ago. He is the discoverer of Gravitational waves. Mrs. Genesplicer and I had lunch with him one day, and I asked If I could add him to my collection of signatures. He agreed, and signed our copy of his book Gravitation. (I don't ask them to sign my skin, so I can get the placement right.) I asked what symbol should be included, and he insisted that it be the graph of the first verified detection of gravitational waves.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

Sgt. Politeness posted:

The pain makes you feel ALIVE you decaying husk!!!!

Some people equate pain with suffering. With tattoos, there is pain, but no suffering. It's a different situation.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Genesplicer posted:

No. One of my most recent ones is a signature from Kip Thorne, who won the Nobel prize in Physics a couple of years ago. He is the discoverer of Gravitational waves. Mrs. Genesplicer and I had lunch with him one day, and I asked If I could add him to my collection of signatures. He agreed, and signed our copy of his book Gravitation. (I don't ask them to sign my skin, so I can get the placement right.) I asked what symbol should be included, and he insisted that it be the graph of the first verified detection of gravitational waves.

Hey, just chiming in to say that's a pretty cool story.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Glenn Quebec posted:

what is going on with that goons big toenail

i think everything about that overrides face tats

I have a toenail that looks similar. It's caused by ingrowing toenails. This doesn't mean they grow backwards towards the ankle it means they curl down into the toe like one of those claw grab machines that you win plush animals from. When I was 16 I realised I was inheriting this trait from my mother so I went to a chiropodist to get it fixed. What basically happens is she cuts the the blood supply off from your big toe and numbs it with injections. Then you get two large cotton swabs tipped with some sort of chemical stuck down into the roots on either side of your toenail. It stops those parts of the nail from growing which means no more painful growth digging into your toe.

I showed one of my friends my toe when he asked and he said "Wow, your toenail is tiny!!". I will spare you all and not show you pictures of my naked feet.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

how am i supposed to update wikifeet

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

My big toenails are gross too (I blame too much hockey) but I never thought "I will fix this by tattooing diamonds all over my feet."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

My big toenails are gross too (I blame too much hockey) but I never thought "I will fix this by tattooing diamonds all over my feet."

Your first mistake was organized sports, but your second mistake wasnt getting a bunch of feet tattoos.

Valko, wow thats the first time Ive ever heard anyone who had the same procedure! I thought it was total bullshit but honestly the pain and arduous process of cutting the toenails out was just too much too often. Im a very outdoorsy person with lots of camping and hiking and so on, I need my feet to work!