Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Face tattoos are becoming quite the thing lately.

To wit:

With that said, Goons are generally pretty hip and cool. Any member of the Goonmunity have a face tattoo? Talk about your experiences with facial tattoos ITT :coolfish:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Feb 17, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
NO REGRATS

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

The rich and celebrities emulating prison and gang culture and vice versa creating an infinite feedback loop plunging us into the nadir of western culture.

I will keep my 'taz giving the finger' tattoo hidden on my rear end because I APPRECIATE ART.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Thought this was a thread about tattoos of people's faces.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
tattoos are loving dumb. whats in are lip discs, bones through the nose, and neck stretching

excellent bird guy
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I used to work in a jail, one of the guys had gently caress YOU written across his forehead. I said, Hey I like your tattoo. And he laughed like a maniac. He thought the tattoo was so funny.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
IM GAY in cursive

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I'm all for face tattoos, makes giving descriptions to the police much simpler.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Is it possible to get a life-sized tattoo of my face on my face? You know, so I’ll stay young forever.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

excellent bird guy posted:

I used to work in a jail, one of the guys had gently caress YOU written across his forehead. I said, Hey I like your tattoo. And he laughed like a maniac. He thought the tattoo was so funny.

its a good bit. he is correct.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
Just repeat everything your grandma said about tattoos but pretend it's true this time for face tattoos.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Employment options seem limited

naem
May 29, 2011

If like a tattoo of the word “TATTOO” in a tattoo-y looking script

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I heard OP has a tattoo on hIs forehead that reads:
DON'T HOLD MY EARS
I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Burt Sexual posted:

just need a "hire me" face tattoo

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Chinatown posted:

IM GAY in cursive

gently caress YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOU

deported to Canada
Jun 1, 2006

I often worry that my family doesn't think I love them because I don't have their names and date of birth tattooed on my face and neck.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

The_Continental posted:

The rich and celebrities emulating prison and gang culture and vice versa creating an infinite feedback loop plunging us into the nadir of western culture.

I will keep my 'taz giving the finger' tattoo hidden on my rear end because I APPRECIATE ART.

Beverly Hills Flats 4 lyfe!

*throwing incomprehensible gang signs*

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

'damaged' across my forehead so people know that I am in fact, damaged

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Burt Sexual posted:

Burt, Lowtax wants an idea for a face tat. There could be a big promotion in this for you if you nail this one.

What do you tell the big guy??

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Real talk the Amber Rose tattoo has me mad because she was fine as hell beforehand and now it's like a cruel joke to look at her.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Amanda Bynes is a late entrant to the party, with a small lopsided heart on her cheek. Why not

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
dont know what to do? add more things

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

It looks really really bad. There are no exceptions to this. :geno:

Edit: No, that doesn't look good either

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Arrrgh, matey

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

lmao

The Chevrolet logo is a nice touch

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Burt Sexual posted:

Yeah, any industry where you work directly with customers/clients in person will consider you pretty much unhireable.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

bling bling bilal
Sep 30, 2013
Pretty sure it's rather unacceptable or even offensive nowadays to walk down the street without a face tattoo some places like Atlanta

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
gonna check out that minka triple x dot com

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I am Toni Lippi posted:

gonna check out that minka triple x dot com

Another sad victim of face (facial?) advertising.

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

Professor Shark posted:

It looks really really bad. There are no exceptions to this. :geno:

Edit: No, that doesn't look good either

That's just like your opinion man.

Coasterphreak posted:

Yeah, any industry where you work directly with customers/clients in person will consider you pretty much unhireable.

Yeah sometimes I think I should get a face tattoo just to guarantee I never get stuck in an "industry where you work directly with customers/clients in person" but then remember that when I started working you were expected to cover up any tiny tattoo and now 20 years later you can't walk in to an establishment without seeing at least one employee with full sleeves. Time marches on you old farts.

...that being said it would appear that most celebrities have really given up on their tattoos by the time they make it to their face.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
I used to work with a guy who had a big middle finger tattooed on the back of his head but he kept his hair grown in long enough where you couldn’t see it, except his last day of work he shaved his head and it was pretty funny, but yeah he was also unhireable and I’m pretty sure he had killed someone in the past.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Mike Tyson has a face tattoo

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
I don't get it, so I won't get one.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

I sort of know a guy whose face is so tattooed that he has eyes tattooed on his eyelids. He is consistently employed and very impressive.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I think something happened along the line where there were sort of hardcore tattoo "traditionalists" that dedicated their lives to it. The culture around it was co-opted by the entertainment media and celebrities who turned it into reality shows. Tattoos are completely mainstream now so if you're going to stand out nobody cares if you have "good work" you just have to get some retarded poo poo like "bash slash" tattooed across your forehead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itry
Aug 23, 2019

The mention of face tattoos reminds me of this dapper guy;

the people in the OP just slapped some text on their faces and called it a day

Edit: apparently Amber's forehead tattoos are her kids' names?

also lol

itry fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Feb 17, 2020