Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay we are up four but i can not find most of my knives plz help thanks in advance i love you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

knife time!

this is my super safe pocket knife. i call it that because the blade is incredibly dull, you can jam it right into your palm and try to cut and it won't break the skin at all! it's good for cutting tape on packages and maybe a single layer of paper

this one helps me make sandwiches! it was a wedding present (along with the rest of a set of cutlery). we asked for cheap cutlery so that we wouldn't have to worry if we lost or damaged any of it. my grandma also got us fancy silver cutlery and we have never used it.

this is my chef's knife and it is great. love this guy. very good and slicing and chopping things, and also mashing garlic bulbs before mincing them. smash smash smash chop chop chop! what a great friend!

this dude hangs out with other knives in the knife block? i think he's an imposter though. something seems off about him.

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
knife 2 meet u

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

City of Glompton

here's my knife it lives in my cosmetics bag in my purse, it's cute :3:

biosterous

City of Glompton posted:

i like how it looks like the fish is holding a giant knife, ready to cut a motherfucker

gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

Oh you want edge? This puppy's got edge.

FIVE edges. With lubricating strip and a precision trimmer (extra edge) on the back

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

All edge and no point

Heather Papps

hello friend

City of Glompton posted:

A baby swordfish!!!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

a touch more edge over heeeeeereeeeee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rta9CHp7bEE

biosterous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMYKQc-MVIM
bread knife

gallery of sigs

he/him

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
nice

OP is exactly what i'd hoped it'd be

Finger Prince

All this guy's videos are awesome. So chill to watch. I have spent a lot of time watching his stuff on YouTube.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

knife 2 meet u

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Kief Richards posted:

All edge and no point

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Escape From Noise

I'm a kniiiiife
Knifin' around

cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut
hmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZNkz1V5ahU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm not gonna say that those are the cold eyes of a killer, but I'm thinking it.

poverty goat

This machine kills aromatics

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

poverty goat posted:

This machine kills aromatics

love the cck

Twenty Four

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I'm a kniiiiife
Knifin' around

hmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZNkz1V5ahU

lol yes a friend of mine and I still quote space ghost stuff to this day and this is one gets used whenever knives come up

Escape From Noise

Twenty Four posted:

lol yes a friend of mine and I still quote space ghost stuff to this day and this is one gets used whenever knives come up

KEXP used to play clips from that episode sometimes. Probably because it had both Thom Yorke and Björk. It always made me laugh.

Twenty Four

KEXP used to play clips from that episode sometimes. Probably because it had both Thom Yorke and Björk. It always made me laugh.

Whats KEXP? It was one of the best episodes though, both with space ghost trying to burn copies of radiohead cd's with a death ray and telling Bjork something along the line of "you remember the difference between the couch and the toilet don't you? you remember how mad I got?" lol

sorry for the derail... knives and sharp stuff!

Escape From Noise

Twenty Four posted:

Whats KEXP? It was one of the best episodes though, both with space ghost trying to burn copies of radiohead cd's with a death ray and telling Bjork something along the line of "you remember the difference between the couch and the toilet don't you? you remember how mad I got?" lol

sorry for the derail... knives and sharp stuff!

Oh! Sorry! Duh! KEXP is the Seattle independent radio station. Yeah. It's definitely one of the best.

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Escape From Noise

Went to pet this can and got cut.

alnilam

Twenty Four posted:

:same: it's so good

The Björk interview was taken from another episodes which is why everything she says is so non sequitur :eng101:

Escape From Noise

alnilam posted:

:same: it's so good

The Björk interview was taken from another episodes which is why everything she says is so non sequitur :eng101:

Yeah. I remember reading that was the deal with a lot of the earlier shows especially. They'd take interviews that Turner Broadcasting had and rotoscope in the characters, creating dialogue to make it look like an interview. It was done on a shoestring budget in their free time basically and I think they literally recorded dialogue in a closet.

Also RIP C. Martin Croker

Heather Papps

hello friend

space ghost was an early influence on my being weird. not coast to coast, but this stuff:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5K8E48NAOk

my dad, for some reason, had a weird pirate satellite pirate box when i was very young, and i spent a large amount of time watching boomerang or whatever the retro cartoon/tv channel was.

most of my peers were watching saved by the bell or degrassi and i was watching i love lucy and alfred hitchcock presents and space ghost and other stuff that has made it hard to identify with folk my own age sometimes.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

"what were you doing in Hattiesburg?"
"kickin it"

poverty goat

I love space ghost. Williams Street would just try to book random artists and minor celebrities on book-signing tours who came through Atlanta for an interview without much further information, and then there would be a bunch of weird questions, sometimes delivered by live action space ghost in the space ghost suit from the old cartoon network commercials. The original interview is rarely reflected in the final episode, because they'd piece together funny answers out of context with new questions to make the comedy. A woefully underexplored interview format, imo.

e: back on topic: ive never felt as sharp as I do on chambraigne. it's shampoo for your hair, and your brain. check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmPO0KAha8k

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Feb 20, 2020

Escape From Noise

Well, OP, you know what they say. Happy knife, happy life

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

the one where space ghost combats his nemesis and former mentor Warren, and is almost conquered by his doppelganger, is one of my favorite episodes of anything. but it has to be the version where the episode loops 3 times

Heather Papps

hello friend

if you enjoy space ghost i'd say listen to early episodes of hollywood handbook but i think they are paywalled now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzXzb1NZ8wE

also eric andre is funny but... sometimes a lil mean for my tastes

Escape From Noise

I made a Space Ghost thread in case OP doesn't want a derail but it's all good either way
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3914925

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Heather Papps

hello friend

I made a Space Ghost thread in case OP doesn't want a derail but it's all good either way
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3914925

wow promoting yer own thread in your own posting pals thread: maybe byob has all the edge it needs! :evilbuddy:

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

wow promoting yer own thread in your own posting pals thread: maybe byob has all the edge it needs! :evilbuddy:

I was just trying to help! :cry:

Heather Papps

hello friend

better watch yourself, looks like we are getting a lil edgy in here!

Heather Papps

hello friend

thank you in advance for no one making edging (sex version) jokes thank you again

Escape From Noise

Straight edge, my dude

biosterous

Heather Papps posted:

thank you in advance for no one making edging (sex version) jokes thank you again

one time skippy granola (carpenter, (ex-?) goon) tweeted about deserving a beer because he'd been edging all day. doing some carpentry edgework or something, i guess

he didn't realize and it was very funny

gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

biosterous posted:

one time skippy granola (carpenter, (ex-?) goon) tweeted about deserving a beer because he'd been edging all day. doing some carpentry edgework or something, i guess

he didn't realize and it was very funny

Lol