Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
The other day I went to the zoo, and took photos of the animals! Feel free to look at my zoo pictures ITT, or otherwise share your own!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

At the zoo we went on a bus safari. We got to see a cool rhino chilling.

dino.

Yip Yip, bitch.
that is indeed a cool rhino. please to post more. thanks.

Escape From Noise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTe9rhLC2XE

Galaxander

It makes me glad to see the rhino has so much room. I would like to see more animals when you've got time.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i like the zoo

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Chewbecca

Galaxander posted:

It makes me glad to see the rhino has so much room. I would like to see more animals when you've got time.

This is an "Open Range" zoo in Melbourne Zoo, so there is ample room :)

Here are some hippos, keeping cool in the mud.

FluffieDuckie

This is my kind of zoo

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Escape From Noise

I like that hippos look cute and cuddly but are actually dangerous as hell. Just like me.:cool:

Except for the being dangerous part

Chewbecca

We usually skip the Australian animals (being from Australia and seeing them a lot) but this time we didn't!

Here is a koala chilling in a tree.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Chewbecca posted:

We usually skip the Australian animals (being from Australia and seeing them a lot) but this time we didn't!

Here is a koala chilling in a tree.

Look at this disgusting gently caress hanging out in a tree, I love him

Goons Are Gifts

That koala is living exactly the dream I'm working for my entire life already

Groly
Iirc, the reptile house in the Australia Zoo was divided between "Lethal"/"Non-Lethal". Wish I took a photo.

Coming up on the 15th anniversary of the first YouTube video.

Yinlock

i wanna pet all the animals

Yinlock

Groly posted:

Iirc, the reptile house in the Australia Zoo was divided between "Lethal"/"Non-Lethal". Wish I took a photo.

Coming up on the 15th anniversary of the first YouTube video.

"the lethal zoo is an exact copy of the non-lethal one, except every animal inside has some form of deadly poison. please do not enter the lethal petting zoo i don't know why we made that"

Chewbecca

These long necked friends came right up to the Safari bus to check out what was happening

Yinlock

Chewbecca posted:

These long necked friends came right up to the Safari bus to check out what was happening

i like giraffes, they seem insanely vulnerable until you see one of their long-rear end legs whip out to smack things that get too close

FluffieDuckie

Yinlock posted:

"the lethal zoo is an exact copy of the non-lethal one, except every animal inside has some form of deadly poison. please do not enter the lethal petting zoo i don't know why we made that"

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Chewbecca posted:

Look at these tall goats!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
animal

Trying

:eyepop: those long bois

Chewbecca

What's that you say? You want hippos? I got you fam

dino.

Yip Yip, bitch.
Hippos are great. Any kitty types? Like lions or tigers or leopards or whatnot?

Galaxander

Did you see any hippos tho

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Galaxander posted:

Did you see any hippos tho

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Chewbecca posted:

What's that you say? You want hippos? I got you fam

those are some hosed up looking cats

Escape From Noise

Rhinos are hippos that work out and carry knives

Trying

hippos are grody, rhinos are majestic

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Chewbecca posted:

At the zoo we went on a bus safari. We got to see a cool rhino chilling.

What does this man do to pass the time.

Trying

i do not blame hippos for having jank teeth and constantly bleeding mouths and projectile diarrhea shits but god made them wrong as a joke & it is not "ha-ha" funny

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

oh but seriously I posted:

i do not blame hippos for having jank teeth and constantly bleeding mouths and projectile diarrhea shits but god made them wrong as a joke & it is not "ha-ha" funny

Hippo can cause instant death

Galaxander

Huh, a lot of shade being thrown at hippos here on the 'net. Love to see some of you try it face to face. Haha. whatever

Escape From Noise

Galaxander posted:

Huh, a lot of shade being thrown at hippos here on the 'net. Love to see some of you try it face to face. Haha. whatever

Hippo dogging. The most dangerous sport.

Yinlock

oh but seriously I posted:

hippos are basically immune to all damage types except other hippos, they are unstoppable killing machines

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Baby hippos are extremely cute but it is inevitable that when fully grown they will kill at least one human being in their lifetime

Escape From Noise

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Baby hippos are extremely cute but it is inevitable that when fully grown they will kill at least one human being in their lifetime

Hippos: all about constant self improvement

Heather Papps

hello friend

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/05/hippos-poop-so-much-that-sometimes-all-the-fish-die/560486/
e: Science
Hippos Poop So Much That Sometimes All the Fish Die

Their dung consumes the oxygen around it, creating lethal pulses of suffocating water.

Galaxander

I hope that Chewbecca will post more pictures from the zoo and that they weren't hurt by me goofing about the hippo pic.

Please post some more and if you post the hippo pic again the joke will truly be on me and I welcome it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The X-man cometh
I went on a boat ride on the Nile years ago, and the guides were so much more afraid of hippos than crocodiles.

So maybe this thread has become too scary