Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday

We have orders to go over the top at 0700 hours. We will be part of the second wave.

Friends, warriors, I have never served among a better group of people. Your creativity and positivity up 'til this very point has inspired me in ways I could never properly convey to you.
We will need that tomorrow... to be sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i can't wait to get home and see my best girl.

she's waiting for me, writes me letters every day.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

idiotsavant
look im sorry but the power bottom stuff is just too stressful for me. im going to stay here, thanks

Peg Sliderskew
As an Englishwoman, I am genetically predisposed to look somewhat askance at people who habitually go over the top. However, I am also genetically predisposed to fighting for dubious causes while wearing tall hats and brightly coloured clothes, so as long as this cause is sufficiently grandiose and/or involves oppressing some foreigners, I'm in.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Goons Are Gifts

idiotsavant posted:

look im sorry but the power bottom stuff is just too stressful for me. im going to stay here, thanks

Yinlock

i'd love to join everyone but i got a cold, gonna have to call in sick from the war tomorrow

Finger Prince

Girl I am always ott.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
My second favorite memory of Air Force Basic Military Training was the day we went to the rifle range, because afterwards I was assigned a detail to "guard" the shack that contained all the MREs we were fed that afternoon for lunch.

This was awesome because the sergeant that oversaw the work detail told me "look, I don't care what you do in there, just clean up after yourself and keep the place neat." He was giving me the green light to take my pick of the MRE selections because after lunch, we all had to drop off the parts of the MRE we didn't want and part of my detail was to arrange all the stuff into labelled boxes for each thing. This included forks and knives and napkins in a plastic sealed bag, the main course which included chicken chow main, beef stew, spaghetti and meat balls among other things, and desert items such as dehydrated cakes and my favorite, freeze dried strawberries.

I ate a LOT of packets of dehydrated straw berries, as well as fruit cocktail and a few dehydrated pork patties and beef patties.

My first favorite memory was LEAVING Basic Training at Lackland Air Force Base for Sheppard Air Force base, also in Texas.

An 8 hour bus ride.

Where I never once, during the entire bus ride, ever leave Texas.

It's just that drat big

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Macnult

“keep your head down”

*ducks head* “shhhit! how many?”

“hmm? oh, none. i just need someone to block the wind real quick”

alnilam

sweet thursday posted:

We have orders to go over the top at 0700 hours. We will be part of the second wave.

Friends, warriors, I have never served among a better group of people. Your creativity and positivity up 'til this very point has inspired me in ways I could never properly convey to you.
We will need that tomorrow... to be sure.

ty manifisto

Yinlock

*the next day, 1pm*

what the gently caress is taking so long

*sticks head out* HEY, HEY GUYS, ARE WE DOING THIS OR WHAT

voice from opposing foxhole: YOU FIRST

*goes back down* we should probably radio it in, this is gonna be a while

Yinlock

Macnult

lmao

Yinlock

can you tell me how to get

how to get to position sesame alpha

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
One time, at boot camp... I walked in on two very muscular guys in the shower, they stared at me, I kinda blushed a bit, because I realised that I forgot to bring the soap, so I asked to borrow from them, they said OK, but dropped it onto the floor, silly guys - I bent over and picked it up, said thank you. Nice guys! Army bros for lyfe!

<3 <3 Vanisher

hallelujah

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

i'm set

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

sweet thursday

Goons Are Gifts

Heather Papps

hello friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH3-Gt7mgyM

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

sweet thursday

*salutes so crisp you can't even believe it*

Jaguars!

*Pets the fox*

Yinlock

sweet thursday

Holy poo poo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

sweet thursday posted:

Holy poo poo!