Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
this show really doesn't need to be 3 hours. an hour of it is just recaps of stuff and many of it from the very same night!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Liv that was a terrible promo

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Which Bojack Horseman character does she sound like again?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

RealFoxy posted:

I hate the WWE-isms like “local medical facility” so bad because their reasoning is “well if we say hospital, fans will camp out!” As if there are people over the age of 7 that still think WWE is real

Also if they call the operator and ask to be put through to "a local medical facility" the operator will just.... call the hospital.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Fat Lowtax posted:

Which Bojack Horseman character does she sound like again?

I never thought about it but Sarah Lynn now that you mention it

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Intruder posted:

Will never cease to amaze me how this company can just suck all the natural charisma out of a person

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Did Jerry lawler really day that kairi sane looked like she ate day old sushi

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Intruder posted:

ACTING. CLASSES. TAKE THEM. THEY'RE NOT THAT EXPENSIVE. THIS WHOLE ROSTER.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Jerusalem posted:

Also if they call the operator and ask to be put through to "a local medical facility" the operator will just.... call the hospital.
It’s not like they’re going to put someone in an ambulance and drop them off at a Amex-Express or veterinarian

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
The main event is Rollins crew vs KO crew again?

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug

Blaise330 posted:

I'd say improv classes too but lol at wwe letting people improvise..

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Did Jerry lawler really day that kairi sane looked like she ate day old sushi

Probably. Jerry becomes incredibly problematic whenever the Kabukis show up.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

RealFoxy posted:

It’s not like they’re going to put someone in an ambulance and drop them off at a Amex-Express or veterinarian

ER visits are expensive, Vince isn't paying for anything more than urgent care

Just kidding he's not paying at all

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I'm waiting to see how many combinations of this feud they can do until wrestlemania

"Have we done Akam and Murphy vs Joe and Ivar yet?"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Blaise330 posted:

WWE doesn't want actors, they want 3d computer models that can be placed, directed, moved and removed at will, mindlessly reciting lines written by a senile, power-mad lunatic with a cargo-cult understanding of what a production studio is.

Also actors have a good Union.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

WWE doesn't want actors, they want 3d computer models that can be placed, directed, moved and removed at will, mindlessly reciting lines written by a senile, power-mad lunatic with a cargo-cult understanding of what a production studio is.

Since Kane/Miz/Dolph/Roman/Cena are now SAG members (I presume) does Vince have to provide them with SAG benefits?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

the viking raiders do the erik slams ivar onto the opponent spot every match, do we really need to hear screaming about how crazy it is every time

of course we do

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Intruder posted:

the viking raiders do the erik slams ivar onto the opponent spot every match, do we really need to hear screaming about how crazy it is every time

of course we do

Vince's booking has become like a toddler who makes their parents laugh at a joke. He's just gonna repeat it over and over and over and over again thinking it will get the same reaction every single time.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
did they just cut to commercial in the middle of a boot to the face or was that just my channel?

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Intruder posted:

Since Kane/Miz/Dolph/Roman/Cena are now SAG members (I presume) does Vince have to provide them with SAG benefits?

what about rusev?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Big Queefy posted:

what about rusev?

God drat, he really has slimmed down

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Intruder posted:

God drat, he really has slimmed down

He had an injury break and did the whole "come back swole" thing. Btw that movie had Lana cooing over how much more manly Dolph is than Rusev.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Big Queefy posted:

what about rusev?

code:
It is a gun.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Big Queefy posted:

what about rusev?

If I remember right, he's not even playing a bad guy or a henchman, right? He's just a wrestler who sees a dude being aggressive and weird backstage and pulls a gun out of nowhere?

Blaise330 posted:

Btw that movie had Lana cooing over how much more manly Dolph is than Rusev.

Oh my loving God :lol:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

AOP have been just unbelievably devalued ever since their partnership with Seth became open

e: oh my god, Buddy's stunner sell was unreal

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
lol I dunno why I didn't expect a dq finish for a second there

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh cool, the long match has no ending. Cool. That's great.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

This is literally every Nitro finish from 1996-1998

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Murphy's stunner sell tho!

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Geeks mad

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

SOMEONE GIF MONTEZ SHAKING THE ROPES RIGHT loving NOW

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The rope shake lol

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
babyfaces stand tall at the end of a raw?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Blaise330 posted:

No Seth had to retreat to the back

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Blaise330 posted:

Montez losing his poo poo shaking the ropes while the Viking Raiders high-fived in the background and Kevin Owens screamed abuse at his heel opponent is exactly the kind of energy I was from wrestling and I hope they do more of it.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Montez losing his poo poo shaking the ropes while the Viking Raiders high-fived in the background and Kevin Owens screamed abuse at his heel opponent is exactly the kind of energy I was from wrestling and I hope they do more of it.

That would take away from quality SNL skit time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

WWE used to have a Union.