Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Trade deadline is Feb 24 at 1500, for anyone wondering.

I feel like my team is bad and needs a lot more depth to compete but they're first in the West after losing like the first ten of the season and losing their drunk coach mid season so :iiam:

Oh, right, bishop. I'm sure his hips won't blow up this year!

E: also the West is poo poo this year.

Cocaine Bear fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Feb 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Nill should trick someone into taking the big rig off our hands for some depth.

Lol, jk, he loves terrible D men that are awful at everything (see: roman Polak playing 20 mins a night)

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I feel like the Canucks are really contenders this year and should definitely be selling the farm.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I hope his full name is Mike C. Litorus

Say it out loud (without the middle initial)

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Seems like a good time to stop the rebuild. Not like there are any good teams in the Metro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Nill finally landed what the team really needs, SOME loving SCORING DEPTH FFS a throwaway pick!