Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Columbus feels like they are in a weird spot at the deadline. Half their roster is injured and their best player is out until at least the playoffs and (imo) are probably a bit lucky to have the points they have from riding hot goalies earlier in the year. They are obviously still in the race for at least a WC spot but I don't many would say they are better than the teams around them in the standings. They look like a bottom 10 team in terms of who they have healthy on the ice right now but also have a really aggressive front office so I sort of expect they to start gobbling up players again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Uhhh ok

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I don't get the chortling about the Simmonds trade. It's a 5th round pick in exchange for a tiny bit of excitement for a franchise that has eaten poo poo for years