Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Thoughts? Just had it and like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

eww

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
my thoughts are your immortal vampire dick needs a silver bullet.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

That poor dog

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
I like when you wake up the morning after and go to take a piss and see blood on your dick and there's that little jolt of panic, but then it's like, oh yeah. I should probably wash my dick off in the sink. You know what I mean?

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

what period op? big fan of post-renaissance here

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

kecske posted:

MY wife and I do victorian era kink play where I take a carriage ride to her dads house and I ask to court her. He's working on his Yamaha Tenere 660 and demands, "wot the gently caress are you on about 'mate?". She lays on the couch in a sickly fashion taking shallow breaths because of her corset. I ask kindly to take my leave and promise to return again in a fortnight. He tells me, "yeah whatever mate just bring back the fuckin' socket set you borrowed".

Poohs Packin fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Feb 19, 2020

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I tried to have period sex but I never finished so it just turned out to be ellipsis sex

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Love that mixed smell of metal, rubber and various bodily fluids.

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
Making your mom feel like a classy lady, huh? That's awfully sweet of you.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

kecske posted:

Elizabethan, hell yeah :wiggle:

who’s down 2 make sum motherfuckin ado about nothin baybay

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

The_Continental posted:

He tells me, "yeah whatever mate just bring back the fuckin' socket set you borrowed".
not a nice thing to call your daughter

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

kecske posted:

I don't see what is so sexual about my post history.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Def vibing on the period sex, all that lubrication and fluids birthing air pockets and a sort of liquid suction effect so the tang be blasting out heavy duty queef-boys round your thang.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Before you say anything this is all corroborated by my faith and the sacred texts of this faith which is Catholicism

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
HOLY SHIT I JUST WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT BIRDS IN CAGES. DID YOU KNOW PUTTING BIRDS IN CAGES MAKES YOU LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER? CAUSE IT DOES AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KISS YOURSELF IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT PUTTING A BIRD IN A CAGE.
Smelly like a deli

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

tardwrangler posted:

Smelly like a deli

Strawburry jelly on ma belly

Strong Convections
May 8, 2008
Helps move the chunks out.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

It’s fine but your dick looks like a murder weapon afterwards

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It is your duty to destroy the cervix as a message to the entire vagina and its subsystems that this egregious monthly pattern of abuse will not stand

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I tried to have period sex but I never finished so it just turned out to be ellipsis sex

Dis is a good joke. A++

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
HOLY SHIT I JUST WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT BIRDS IN CAGES. DID YOU KNOW PUTTING BIRDS IN CAGES MAKES YOU LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER? CAUSE IT DOES AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KISS YOURSELF IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT PUTTING A BIRD IN A CAGE.
Sup darl?
Shark week.....
Never mind , I'll put the matress protector on and we can make a big scary crime scene

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
If the red river is flowing take the dirt road.

Patty cake patty cake baker's man, if your girl is on her period gently caress her in the can!

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSozdu5148s

real talk its not a big deal. just gotta wash ya weiner off quicker than you normally would bro

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I've had like 3 women have sex with me without telling me they were on their period because they were worried I wouldn't want to if I knew.

I would have anyway because I really don't care. :ssh:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Vastarien posted:

I like when you wake up the morning after and go to take a piss and see blood on your dick and there's that little jolt of panic, but then it's like, oh yeah. I should probably wash my dick off in the sink. You know what I mean?

No, I don't.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Def vibing on the period sex, all that lubrication and fluids birthing air pockets and a sort of liquid suction effect so the tang be blasting out heavy duty queef-boys round your thang.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Protip: do it in the shower for minimal cleanup required.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

jazzyhattrick posted:

Protip: do it in the shower for minimal cleanup required.

I prefer to do it in a vat of pig's blood, the period blood makes very little difference there.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
i, a period-haver, had period sex one time. it was okay at first, but within like three minutes it started feeling overly gooey and it smelled horrible. no more period sex for me, ever.

it felt like the dude was mining for oatmeal or something.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
period sex is one of the things mods never have to deal with.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
One of the benefits of dating a black metal guitarist is that it isn’t even a question :kheldragar:

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I prefer colon sex

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
I really hate blood, but my ex girlfriend would get mad at me if we didn't have sex on her period, so legally I had to do it.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Just lay a towel out and get on with it. Stop whingeing

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

That's when you know you really care about a person.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
protip: butts don't get periods (if your butt has a period please see a medical health professional)

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

why does it smell like metal

OH poo poo

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba
grats on busting inside raw op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
It helps :siren:MY WIFE:siren: with cramping.

And I simply don't care.