Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
some time last year I found like 6-10 good super mario speed runs that I really enjoyed watching.

I keep watching them again hoping to recapture the happiness they brought me the first time. I've probably done this 5-6 times now. Just watched this at 2x speed rushing for that hit of dopamine like a crack addict tying off his arm.

It doesn't bring me joy anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY15mBmboMw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Feeling strong 3 am energy at 10pm on a sunday rn

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

if i forgot a can of beer in the freezer and it almost exploded can i still drink it or will i die a painful death. if i can drink it and die with no pain then that is ok.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Man I have to piss too hard to sleep. I will lay here for 3 hours with my eyes closed until the daylight comes. Then Ill piss and go back to bed. :hmmyes:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

if i forgot a can of beer in the freezer and it almost exploded can i still drink it or will i die a painful death. if i can drink it and die with no pain then that is ok.

You can have a beer slushie as a treat

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

Just be careful about brain freeze!

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

you'll still be poisoning yourself with the alcohol but otherwise it should be okay

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Fractional freezing of alcohol can create methanol and make you go blind

Solenna
Jun 5, 2003

I'd say it was your manifest destiny not to.

Baby go back to sleep I know you are pleasantly chunky but you are still old enough to sleep more than 4 hours at a time.

At least PYF keeps me awake enough to not drop him while still being chill

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

id sleep if i could but this WAP is a real mess i tell you. it never ends with this WAP. if anyone has any WAP tips or tricks maybe some WAP hacks please share them.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
its monday in 50 minutes

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Methanar posted:

its monday in 50 minutes

It's 22 minutes into Monday on the west coast and I'm already in the Garfield Mindset

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I don't have to check out of my hotel till 11 and I'm already awake. Might try to go back to sleep but other people are starting to stir and i don't really feel sleepy. Anyway hello late nite thread

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Feeling extremely 5 AM at 4pm right now

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Finally fell asleep with this hosed up ear infection and some bitch rear end thunder goes and wakes me up.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
2 hot too sleepz

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.
"It's cool..." *Shuffles fist full of Benadryl around* "I'll just sleep like... Wednesday or whatever..."

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
I ate a bunch of potatos and got the belly grumbles

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I'm hosed.

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under
"What plausible, but non-provable medical condition can I create so as no one would want to even see me to check it's veracity?"
Answers that work: Diahorrea (duh), Pink eye (drat kids), back pain (I bent over to pick up a sock!)

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
just remembered im sitting alone in the same dark room that I've spent about 8000 hours sitting in over the last 400 days with no end in sight

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

"If my spouse wakes me up with a fart that loud again, I'm going to pour my water bottle on their head."

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Methanar posted:

just remembered im sitting alone in the same dark room that I've spent about 8000 hours sitting in over the last 400 days with no end in sight

was thinking about this the other day, it's starting to gently caress with me a little

I've been just taking random drives around and doing yard work trying to expose myself to sunlight and not just go blind and translucent like a cave salamander but not having places to be is just weird

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

2 hot too sleepz

it sucks and anyone who says hurr duhh it's always cold in the pacific northwest is ignoring the two months or so it's hot as absolute gently caress

at least it isn't humid

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
The only thing better than festering alone in dank isolation is that plus having an ignorant housemate who goes out constantly and brings the danger home to you!

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I watched 3 shudder movies in a row witb buddies and now its daytime!? poo poo!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

I watched 3 shudder movies in a row witb buddies and now its daytime!? poo poo!

shudder looks cool I'm considering it

1:00 AM Pacific Time thoughts: I have an early meeting tomorrow and I should go to bed, but my brain disagrees

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Tis the way

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Had my first sleep paralysis/night terror thing for the first time in a month(?) last night.

3:44am I was bolted upright in bed.

:(

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
when i get sleep paralysis i cant move and it feels like Im drowning

thankfully the occurrences are few and far between

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

My left eye dries out every single night now. Tiny little sand elves shovel their wares under my eyelid each night as I slumber, humming a happy tune.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Methanar posted:

Had my first sleep paralysis/night terror thing for the first time in a month(?) last night.

3:44am I was bolted upright in bed.

I can sympathize with this, but at the same time: why would you be asleep during prime existential crisis hours, lol

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Hello darkness my old friend...i drank too much again...

I hear the taco bell softly weeping

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
3 am started at 10 am today.

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed
i have yet to meet a man with a convex rear end; hope to change that someday, hope to be proven wrong about life

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Methanar posted:

3 am started at 10 am today.

Poles are shiftin', Cloud!

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Methanar posted:

just remembered im sitting alone in the same dark room that I've spent about 8000 8100 hours sitting in over the last 400 440 days with no end in sight

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Doing it doing it doing it well sitting at the 3am thread from postin hell

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Wishing my cat didn't have the zoomies right now

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Doing it doing it doing it well sitting at the 3am thread from postin hell

my voight-kampff test asks me "you're tired as gently caress and it's 5 AM, why aren't you sleeping?" instead of the thing about the tortoise

"what do you mean, sleeping? what's that?" I ask

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

At least you have Edmonton winter to look forward to.