Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Space Race Riot posted:

Ben and Jerry's Dilbert Totally Nuts was one of the greatest concoctions, I still think about it from time to time and feel an ineffable sense of loss. Also taco bell getting rid of the grilled stuft xxl steak burrito, that's just some bullshit.

Ahh, you just reminded me of the late, lamented Dastardly Mash from Ben & Jerry's.

Yes, I am :corsair:

I also miss Popeye's in the eary 90s. While their total menu re-vamp was a good thing, we lost the best damned chicken tenders/nuggets and onion rings. The flavor/seasoning was unsurpassed and the breading was incredible...with what seemed like a final light dusting of flour. There was only one Popeye's within fifteen miles, and it was in a not-great part of Camden, NJ on Kaighn Ave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU