Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
hi friends, i know we're all having fun with my daily updates about the crazed, bloodthirsty simian making GBS threads up my front lawn and occasionally attempting to throw lit sticks of dynamite into my chimney, but recently some of you have been coming by to take selfies and buy accounts for the monkey, which makes it likely that i will be sued for Online Malarkey in the Simian Courts.
if you want the slow drip of content to continue i'm going to ask that y'all discontinue attempting to subtly implant the phrase "are there stairs in your house" in the monkey, using sundry and occult powers.

my wife appreciates your support, but this monkey throws dynamite at her because of a longstanding family tradition and it's just not right for us to interfere. soon, she will finish forging the Alchemical Blade of Ape-Slaying in our basement sex dungeon and, once complete, the slaughter can begin. i'll be sure to livestream that when it happens, my wife is EXTREMELY skilled at bladeplay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
"maybe your wife shouldn't of built a house atop an ancient dynamite monkey burial ground"

buddy, listen. hindsight is a fickle, ball-busting leather clad dominatrix, and i'm a cum-hungry gutterslut.

crimes

biosterous

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

buddy, listen. hindsight is a fickle, ball-busting leather clad dominatrix, and i'm a cum-hungry gutterslut.

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
monkey has learned to imitate my children's voices while scratching at the window, begging to be let in. monkey i live on the second floor. you better be wearing stilts because if you gently caress up my siding i will be SO cross

crimes

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

monkey ran out of explosives, but now he keeps changing the channel to TNT using his wickid psionic energies :rolleyes:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

watched a planet of the apes marathon on TCM last night with the monkey (his choice), i like the movies just fine but kind of didn't appreciate the implication. monkey thought it was real fuckin funny

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

dynamite monkey? pfff. try being haunted by an entire brigade of civil war dynamite ghosts. I haven't slept in days

Heather Papps

hello friend

this is bad guys the dynamite monkey started riding on the skateboard dogs back

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

okay, who tf thought it would be a good diea to teach the Contra Code to the dynamite monkey!?

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
whistling, sitting under the chimney with a badminton racket, just waiting to utterly ruin this monster's perfect Death Star Kill Shot moment.

crimes

Escape From Noise

Sounds like a bunch of monkey business, OP

Heather Papps

hello friend

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

whistling, sitting under the chimney with a badminton racket, just waiting to utterly ruin this monster's perfect Death Star Kill Shot moment.

:negative:

free hubcaps

hey dynamite monkey, you suck at throwing

ty Saoshyant!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
If he's not throwing barrels at you maybe grab yourself a gigantic sledgehammer and take care of business

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

If he's not throwing barrels at you maybe grab yourself a gigantic sledgehammer and take care of business

help its either at a 90 or 180 degree angle and nothing in between, what do

crimes

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

what are you going to do with that dynamite, monkey gently caress? better make it count. better kill me in one shot

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

help its either at a 90 or 180 degree angle and nothing in between, what do

You're gonna need a Hatori Hanzo sword...

google THIS

I'm gonna taunt the dynamite monkey haunting your wife. Try and stop me.

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

Touching the poop to hurl it at the dynamite monkey

Senior Management

Not a fan of that dynamite monkey

:jerry:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

lets get the neighbor hood to sigh a petition. about the dynamite monkey

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay you have tried anything. have you tried taunting it?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

monkeys often socialize wit heach other through grooming. have you tried giving yourself fleas and letting him at it? might endear yourself to him that way

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

google THIS posted:

(dons my robe and wizard hat)

crimes

alnilam

Getting nervous bc dynamite monkeys are against HOA bylaws, they haven't sent me a citation yet but i feel like I'm on borrowed time here

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

monkeys often socialize wit heach other through grooming. have you tried giving yourself fleas and letting him at it? might endear yourself to him that way

what if they're bonobos?!

crimes

Heather Papps

hello friend

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

what if they're bombobos?!

google THIS

taunting

google THIS

no longer taunting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

no longer taunting

Nice aggro control, man! Kudos to the tank team!