Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
im unemployed and looking for work btw, can I have your job?
of course
sure dude, ill send you a PM soon
i think I can do that! call me and we can discuss moving
yeah, you'd be great at working from home op
definitely, i hate having money anyway
View Results

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Biohazard posted:

Attack of the show was a shallow and lovely replacement to the screensavers. TechTV 4L1f3.
the screensavers featured leo laporte not knowing what hes talking about at all like 25% of the time and most often just reading the first google result

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Show them my posts

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )

Play posted:

what I quoted was definitely the most relevant part, but it is kind of wacky that there was even a play called something awful

managed to find it by searching "something awful" must include the word "dinosauric" lol

http://www.londoncitynights.com/2020/01/review-something-awful-at-vault.html

"The site is described as one of the most vicious places online, where the comments are impossibly cruel and the posters depraved gore-hungry lunatics."

Hmm yes, this is a very accurate description of my dead comedy forum *proceeds to post pictures of hippos in BYOB*

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Fuck yeah cinema is finally dead

Daikloktos posted:

There's no need for us to sell people on the forums, now that Lowtax is revitalizing the Front Page

This is an extremely cruel post.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
This is the best site on the internet to go to complain about how bad this site is. Join the thousands of users complaining about how every aspect of the site is complete poo poo. From the content, to the forum software, to the userbase, to the administration, you will never run out of things to complain about.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

Chewbecca posted:

"The site is described as one of the most vicious places online, where the comments are impossibly cruel and the posters depraved gore-hungry lunatics."

Hmm yes, this is a very accurate description of my dead comedy forum *proceeds to post pictures of hippos in BYOB*

in the play that's how it's described, whereas the reality is it's just hideously sad

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Schweinhund posted:

This is the best site on the internet to go to complain about how bad this site is. Join the thousands of users complaining about how every aspect of the site is complete poo poo. From the content, to the forum software, to the userbase, to the administration, you will never run out of things to complain about.

Interesting, I think I would like to search for these posts.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Just show them FYAD. If that doesn't convince them, nothing will.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
What? No, don't recommend this site to human beings. What are you, loving crazy? Like maybe it was still a reasonable course of action back during gbs 2.0 but deffo not now, lol.

Like, would you want to go play bridge with your grandad and his ultra bitchy friends? Of course loving not. Buy a clue.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
My wife has long since accepted "sorry, it's a weird forums thing" as an explanation and why I paid actual currency to host a goatse mirror (goatse.ca!) for several years.

Just kick Lowtax a couple bucks every month with a patreon sub, buy the Nazi idiots custom titles whenever they pop up, and we can keep this shambling corpse running until we are all in the old folks home.

The bad old folks home. None of you are getting into the fancy one.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

The Butcher posted:

The bad old folks home. None of you are getting into the fancy one.

I wouldn’t want to be a member of any club that would have me as a member.

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY VERY STRONG OPINIONS

The Butcher posted:

My wife has long since accepted "sorry, it's a weird forums thing" as an explanation and why I paid actual currency to host a goatse mirror (goatse.ca!) for several years.

Is this where we confess embarrassing goony poo poo we've done? My fiance made me take down the 3'x5' andy warhol style get out frog print.

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Say it's like Reddit but only for people with severe mental disabilities and no fake money.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

It's a place where you feel pride and shame in equal amounts

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

sweet thursday posted:

It's a place where you feel pride and shame in equal amounts

in equal amounts???

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Creamed Cormp posted:

in equal amounts???

And at the same time

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Fartbox posted:

come hang out with permanently sad 30-50 year olds who have hundreds of brainproblems

shutupshutupshutptup

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
They can come hang out with Derpies.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

How long before coming to vintage/retro sites like this will be cool among the youngsters? And how quick can we chase them off our drat lawn

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tell them to start here.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Bonaventure posted:

in the play that's how it's described, whereas the reality is it's just hideously sad

I know, honestly I kind of wish I was a depraved gore-hungry lunatic instead of the white noise shitposter I am

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Erisian Automata posted:

Is this where we confess embarrassing goony poo poo we've done? My fiance made me take down the 3'x5' andy warhol style get out frog print.

:negative:

Japanese eye
Jun 27, 2018

by Reene
Only site where it's illegal to say agp

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Yeah, a ton of original content has come out of there, shaped the internet into what it is today.
* hovers cursor over swap.avi *

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tardwrangler posted:

Yeah, a ton of original content has come out of there, shaped the internet into what it is today.
* hovers cursor over swap.avi *

right! tell me when you can do it for 80 lbs. Then it is nothing.