Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

a couple months ago I:

1. couldn't log in to my old live journal to delete it
2. bought the live journal password leak
3. the password it had was the one i had tried, so
4. re-subscribed to the email service i used to sign up for live journal with the same username
5. reset the password
6. extracted all the posts, comments, etc
7. deleted every post
8. marked the account for deletion
9. unsubscribed from that email service

overall i am happy with the results

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Silly-Balls
Jun 6, 2001

Fondle my shiny metal ass

congrats on successfully hiding your past crimes

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

ty

fack you
Sep 12, 2002

For Life

https://web.archive.org/web/*/livejournal.com

Armauk
Jun 23, 2021

My first thought, but AJ's blog was likely so small, the crawler didn't bother to capture it.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Armauk posted:

My first thought, but AJ's blog was likely so small, the crawler didn't bother to capture it.

ya this is correct

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

liero

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 29, 2007

i just this year had a very pleasant experience playing 2 player liero with a friend using ps4 pads connected to a pc and mapped to the keyboard!

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Ethernet 1.0

3Mbit with vampire taps

Doom Mathematic
Sep 1, 2008

Sony BMG initially denied that the rootkits were harmful. It then released, for one of the programs, an "uninstaller" that only un-hid the program, installed additional software that could not be easily removed, collected an email address from the user, and introduced further security vulnerabilities.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

i just this year had a very pleasant experience playing 2 player liero with a friend using ps4 pads connected to a pc and mapped to the keyboard!

:eyepop:

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Doom Mathematic posted:

Sony BMG initially denied that the rootkits were harmful. It then released, for one of the programs, an "uninstaller" that only un-hid the program, installed additional software that could not be easily removed, collected an email address from the user, and introduced further security vulnerabilities.
However, Mac OS X prompted the user for confirmation when the software attempted to modify the OS, whereas Windows did not.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

I'm sure I'll think of something.

Doom Mathematic posted:

As I recall, after significant class action litigation, the remedy was... a $2 coupon for another music CD.

Gentle Autist
Jun 4, 2003

Achmed Jones posted:

a couple months ago I:

1. couldn't log in to my old live journal to delete it
2. bought the live journal password leak
3. the password it had was the one i had tried, so
4. re-subscribed to the email service i used to sign up for live journal with the same username
5. reset the password
6. extracted all the posts, comments, etc
7. deleted every post
8. marked the account for deletion
9. unsubscribed from that email service

overall i am happy with the results

lol at checking a password dump to remember your own password

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

well the one i was trying wasn't working!!!!