Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Dvorak

Mid 2000s a nerd in my upper level highschool comprutor class had to bring his keyboard in to type. I remember listening to him explain it the first time to the teacher and got really get interrogated over whether having to carry specialized input was worth the sick wpm gainz. Credit to teacher, he knew what Dvorak was, he just thought the kid was loving with him like how when we scheduled something with him in swatch time.

****Ripped back from portal in 2006***

Blergh, anyways I guess I don't type anymore. Predictive text basically got me covered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Yo that girl had the hookup. Dreamcast was sold day and date to the announcement because someone though that was good marketing. Only true console heads knew to keep an eye out for the new Sega.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

DamnGlitch posted:

I don't think that's true, dreamcast had a very slick marketing campaign and a memorable launch date (9/9/99).

The sega saturn however, was like "surprise assholes, you can buy it today!"

drat, yeah you right.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
First jumping to the alternate universe where I told everybody on the playground that my uncle worked at Sega.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Jonny 290 posted:

oh the other cool thing about the RV vac systems

you can get a panel that is flush with the floor. so just sweep all the crap up into a pile in front of it, power it on for three second without a hose attached, slurps up all the stuff and you're done.

That sounds so god damned handy for only that ever exact usecase and it requires so many pressurized tubes built throughout the house like you live in a space faring vessel.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Sweevo posted:

web rings, guestbooks, and sites promising to have nude pics of every female celebrity which you could only see by voting for the site in at least five ranking sites.

qsvui posted:

image leeching

Navigating through broken image links through memorized rote mouse clicks, but the url's are still there. Hypnospace Outlaw captured that feeling so well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I am voluntary Calibri