Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Forums Medic
Oct 2, 2010

i be out there in orbit
java 8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forums Medic
Oct 2, 2010

i be out there in orbit
quicktime

Forums Medic
Oct 2, 2010

i be out there in orbit
Magic the gathering online exchange

Forums Medic
Oct 2, 2010

i be out there in orbit
i just remembered my friends and i would scam people on rune scape by offering 100k gold for top tier armor or whatever and then in their excitement to accept wouldn't notice that we'd removed 99,900 gold from the trade just before they'd hit ok making the trade go from 100k to 100 and the k wasn't very visible lol

Forums Medic
Oct 2, 2010

i be out there in orbit
What's daoc

Forums Medic
Oct 2, 2010

i be out there in orbit

3D Megadoodoo posted:

The printer-carrier.

Is that a real thing or are you referencing the goon who carried an inkjet 5 miles through desert heat in the hopes of a hug he wouldn't get

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forums Medic
Oct 2, 2010

i be out there in orbit
Stadia