Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.

echinopsis posted:

i had to send some info about how to get funding for an epi pen to the medical centre across the road so i put the paper in the auto feeder pressed fax pressed their number on the pre programmed number thing then go. took me less than 3 seconds from putting paper on the feeder. try scanning and emailing that fast :smugmrgw:

the printers at work scan and email poo poo for us?? works just like a fax except you put an email address instead of a phone number

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
they're gonna need to scan it anyway unless they're not keeping digital copies of their poo poo, in which case: lol

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
novell netware XD

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005

Soricidus posted:

“hacker” means someone who builds clever things. the people who break into computers are called crackers ffs

hello esr

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
read his opinions on police & minorities to quickly cure yourself of the thought that he might not be a bad person

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
bitboys :xd:

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
view my livejournal

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
nero burning rom. get it? :haw:

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
gamefaqs until i got banned for joking i was 8 years old. i was told that to lift the ban, i had to send what was essentially an id theft kit to show i really was over 13. i declined

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
remember when google actually returned relevant stuff instead of ancient results that haven't been updated in years

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
just remembered that 00's games anti-piracy measures only inconvenienced people who actually bought the game. pirates had all that poo poo patched out day 1

the funniest one i can remember right now was battlefield 1942. took minutes to load into a new map. cracked bf42 loaded immediately, even on official servers

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
snes earthbound's copy protection was pretty mean: http://media.earthboundcentral.com/2011/05/earthbounds-copy-protection/index.html

tl;dr: added a shitload of random encounters, froze the game vs the last boss and deleted all your saves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
batman arkham asylum disabled cape gliding entirely. so you could play for a bit but when you got to the part where you have to glide over joker gas you were stuck

lots of posts in the official forum about that one too lol