Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Portimao is a good track and I hope F1 decides to keep racing there.

Audi drivers are universally shitheads and bad people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Flayer posted:

Lewis is the GOAT. Still lolling at people getting outraged at him saying something vaguely equivocal about emulating Senna in his first season.

what was that?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

just got to watch the highlights. good race, like the track. the start of the race was more promising than it turned out in the end. wish i could've watched it live.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
I wish the rain actually showed up. Major blue balls.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

drat this owns

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Theophany posted:

Hell yeah, I can second this and @GramCracker is an rear end in a top hat too.

What up fellow rear end in a top hat :glomp:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I looked up and saw this on the TV with the sound off and now you have to see it too.

Why the bed? Why?

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Turn the ai up to at least 95 for a challenge

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Lewis will easily get to 100 wins next year--which is loving nuts.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Seems weird that there is still 5 races to go in the season.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Minto Took posted:

Audi drivers are universally shitheads and bad people.

The internal lol'ing I am doing at this post, from the guy who screamed at a service worker at a chain restaurant for their burger being lukewarm or whatever the gently caress it was.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Minto Took posted:

#blessed

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

ArmZ posted:

drat this owns

What owned more was him going backwards once everyone else's tyres woke up, leaving him finishing behind Vettel for 0 points

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Minto Took posted:

Him hitting 100 is a given at this point, But him hitting 10 championships would be utterly insane.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Zedd posted:

But him hitting 10 championships would be utterly insane.

Tbh, I really think he'll peace out after he gets number eight next year.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Minto Took posted:

Tbh, I really think he'll peace out after he gets number eight next year.

He'll deffo get 8, try for a 9 and bow out with pride knowing that is the end. IMO, and I sorta wish to be wrong and him getting the 10.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Maybe he'll quit after 8, then come back after 3 years, get owned and come nowhere near the podium.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

learnincurve posted:

I looked up and saw this on the TV with the sound off and now you have to see it too.

Why the bed? Why?

Its a hotel room I guess?

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Is Mercedes going to lap the field twice on the Bahrain faux oval?

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Is Mercedes going to lap the field twice on the Bahrain faux oval?

everyone except Max is probably guaranteed.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Didn't watch the race or highlights

Saw that Stroll was the only DNF, so has to be race of the year

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

You Am I posted:

He's really bad.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

You Am I posted:

Didn't watch the race or highlights

he just parked it after getting two 5 second penalties

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUH2oKk5ZNU

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Watch HAM get the 8, retire for a year or 2, and then get lapped by his team.

Won't happen but good times.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Its a hotel room I guess?

Rudy Giuliani’s ears perk up

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Phone posted:

Maybe he'll quit after 8, then come back after 3 years, get owned and come nowhere near the podium.

Then go on a skiing holiday

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Incredible scenes

Lando MWDC 2020 for having the courage to openly talk about Stroll being poo poo

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Thanks Ants posted:

Then go on a skiing holiday

Fun fact: Lewis only had 22 wins when Michael last went skiing.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

spaceblancmange posted:

Fun fact: Lewis only had 22 wins when Michael last went skiing.

oh man, this got me to lol irl

e: vvv oh hey, it's daslog

Phone fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Oct 26, 2020

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari
Maybe Mercedes will dump Botass and sign George Russell?

Vomitorium
Oct 2, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
there was that bit where lance was behind lando and just following him, with the faster car.. and i was thinking.. oh lance.. what are you doing? more why aren't you attacking? he looked .. out of his depth, didn't know what to do, didn't know how to get around the slower car.. which is just not what a F1 driver looks like so it was really odd

and then yeah, he did that stupid poo poo and they hit but it was before all that, that was the really damning part. just doesn't have the experience, dunno if he was a karting champ or what but the actual racing he's not F1 standard

so when he was karting he never left Canada (florida, ok NA)? He never went to a world champs or something in Europe? Or if he did he never placed and doesn't record it on his bio?

he did win the Italian F4 championship in 2014 and the F3 championship in 2016, so yeah.. that's not easy to do. But yeah last night was the first time I thought 'oh no, this Stroll kid can't drive' for really reals

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

Vomitorium posted:

there was that bit where lance was behind lando and just following him, with the faster car.. and i was thinking.. oh lance.. what are you doing? more why aren't you attacking? he looked .. out of his depth, didn't know what to do, didn't know how to get around the slower car.. which is just not what a F1 driver looks like so it was really odd

and then yeah, he did that stupid poo poo and they hit but it was before all that, that was the really damning part. just doesn't have the experience, dunno if he was a karting champ or what but the actual racing he's not F1 standard

so when he was karting he never left Canada (florida, ok NA)? He never went to a world champs or something in Europe? Or if he did he never placed and doesn't record it on his bio?

he did win the Italian F4 championship in 2014 and the F3 championship in 2016, so yeah.. that's not easy to do. But yeah last night was the first time I thought 'oh no, this Stroll kid can't drive' for really reals

hes poo poo OP

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Vomitorium posted:

For me it was an onboard in Brazil when he was coming into traffic and just kept hitting the rev limiter because he didn't seem to be able to deal with other cars and gear shifting at the same time

Today it seemed like he got spooked by the DRS advantage, panicked and went to squeeze round the outside on the kerb instead of the massive space on the inside

Tsaedje fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Oct 26, 2020

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

lawrence the next time u want to spend 80 million dollars to get a fail son in f1 im available

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Tsaedje posted:

Incredible scenes

Lando MWDC 2020 for having the courage to openly talk about Stroll being poo poo

Maybe his dad will buy McLaren so he can fire Lando lol

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005
I thought it was clear by now Pants Loll is not in F1 because of his stellar motorsport results

why would you even think that

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Stroll gets overloaded in any scenario where he's not just casually passing someone under DRS in the middle of a zone with daddy's cheater car. What hurts him even more is that good drivers like Are Dan, Hamilton and the senior blokes are respected enough by the other drivers that when they go for late brakes or aggressive moves, other drivers will give them space and trust them enough that they're not going to gently caress up everyones race and will also respect them in the same way if the shoe was on the other foot.

Pretty confident that Lance is a loving joke to everyone on the grid, he doesn't get space because he's never deserved it or earnt it and allowing him to race close with you is a ticking time bomb. You don't give him anything because he is a giant piss baby who will punt you or more likely himself into a wall at a moments notice through lack of skill or bad attitude.

Vomitorium
Oct 2, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

ROFLBOT posted:

I thought it was clear by now Pants Loll is not in F1 because of his stellar motorsport results

why would you even think that

I dunno, i guess i was thinking 'Lance is poo poo' was hive mind or something and was resisting it but no.. he appears to be quite poo poo

edit: Pants Loll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Stroll just keeps doing the same poo poo he's been doing since F3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtyY50gMEts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f-KTKzEHY4&t=216s