Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

NtotheTC posted:

You fuckin wot

Don't go spilling your jam salad all over me bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

on your marx

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Attn: Khablam

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/13/tech/vinyl-records-cd-sales-riaa/index.html

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

All of F1's sponsors are racist presumably

It took me until yesterday to realize huski chocolate is a euphemism for bull poo poo.

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
Reminder that what in a couple races will be the most experienced driver in F1 history asked his engineer what he got a 5 second penalty for and his engineer then tried to explain what a 5 second penalty is and how it is assessed like he was talking to a small child. Like how the hell do you think Kimi asked you what a 5 second penalty is lol.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

GramCracker posted:

God drat, what an amazing driver.

Illegal rear-wheel steering. Ban RP.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
angry kimi is legit terrifying, i mean you can be chill drinking with the guy and then the dude just loving flips

Zeta Acosta fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Sep 14, 2020

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I'll never understand how he kept his iceman nickname once team radios started becoming broadcast more frequently. He goes on tilt at the slightest issue.

We're talking about a man who unironically added the Iron Cross to his merchandising. He's the least chill, least "James hunt" like driver on the grid

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Rated PG-34 posted:

Why do people get so upset the about the holodomor, when ~3 million children die from hunger and malnutrition each year under the horrors of capitalism

Rated PG-34 posted:

Let me tell you about how money was introduced primarily to conduct warfare, and communities had operated perfectly fine without it

👀

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

F1 2020: Why do people get so upset the about the holodomor

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Forget Gamwaa have FAHWAA

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

ilmucche posted:

F1 2020: Why do people get so upset the about the holodomor

I’m just glad Tony is finally back posting with us

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
I don't think op is calling the holodomor good I think they're highlighting the hypocrisy of capitalism when it comes to mass death through government policy

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
anyway more importantly: kvyat did 9/13 CONFIRMED:

https://twitter.com/justnabz/status/1305431615745658881

bonus points for latifi almost stacking it into magnussen in the last corner before it all kicked off

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Rated PG-34 posted:

Let me tell you about how money was introduced primarily to conduct warfare, and communities had operated perfectly fine without it

Would it shock anyone to learn that after the Romans left what would become the U.K. we had no form of currency at all for hundreds of years, and everything went completely to poo poo. The massive Roman road network just never got maintained and there were invisible lines all over the land where if you accidentally chased your sheep over them then mercenaries would jump out and stab you for trespassing. Meanwhile in Europe people were using money, trading with each other and living in actual stone buildings rather than bartering with onions for some fuel to heat the hovel with.

I have seen a convincing argument using Æthelweard‘s writings that says that the Vikings who landed on the isle of Portland were unconnected to the Norsemen who raided Lindisfarne, and were either lost or there to offer trade deals and that the reeve (local mayor appointed by the king) Beaduheard just rode up sword out and yelling which is why they immediately stabbed him to death.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

learnincurve posted:

Would it shock anyone to learn that after the Romans left what would become the U.K. we had no form of currency at all for hundreds of years, and everything went completely to poo poo. The massive Roman road network just never got maintained and there were invisible lines all over the land where if you accidentally chased your sheep over them then mercenaries would jump out and stab you for trespassing. Meanwhile in Europe people were using money, trading with each other and living in actual stone buildings rather than bartering with onions for some fuel to heat the hovel with.

I have seen a convincing argument using Æthelweard‘s writings that says that the Vikings who landed on the isle of Portland were unconnected to the Norsemen who raided Lindisfarne, and were either lost or there to offer trade deals and that the reeve (local mayor appointed by the king) Beaduheard just rode up sword out and yelling which is why they immediately stabbed him to death.

That does shock me.

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

learnincurve posted:

I see you bolded the funny parts

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

learnincurve posted:

So you're saying the UK has always been better with more european control.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Vando posted:

I don't think op is calling the holodomor good I think they're highlighting the hypocrisy of capitalism when it comes to mass death through government policy

all governments (including the FIA) are bad

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

ArmZ posted:

all governments (including the FIA) are bad

You might be on to something:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/amp/formula1/54152046

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

learnincurve posted:

so your telling me that britain is a shithole and should be wiped from the face of the earth? seems like a good idea!

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

track day bro! posted:

so your telling me that britain is a shithole and should be wiped from the face of the earth? seems like a good idea!

I didn't read op's long british failpost but i agree with this poster's sentiments

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

Close the thread you loving racist coward.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

learnincurve posted:

Never change LC. You're a loving thread treasure.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
So who introduced boiled horse meat as the main staple?

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Rectal Placenta posted:

So who introduced boiled horse meat as the main staple?

Tescos

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

no it was Iceland

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

jazzyhattrick posted:

Close the thread you loving racist coward.

lol

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Vando posted:

I'd give even odds that they were actually defending the holodomor as justified to snuff out Ukrainian dissident factions seeking to break away and seek alignment with Poland or some bullshit, tankie posting is weird as poo poo.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
holodomor? is that some game of thrones stuff?

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Zeta Acosta posted:

I think it's Russian for Maldonado

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zeta Acosta posted:

yeah, one of the main characters is called holomodor and he can only say his own name

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Where did I ever say there was a shortage of dumbass hipsters?

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

This actually makes sense because people who want access to vast libraries of music in good quality stream, whilst people chasing objet petit a buy vinyl

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Take the plunge! Okay! posted:

This actually makes sense because people who want access to vast libraries of music in good quality stream, whilst people chasing objet petit a buy vinyl
I thought it would happen 5 years ago.
Who is buying a CD, to RIP it, then listen to the file instead of streaming it or buying a digital copy (in lossless if they do desire)?

They were always going to crater to near zero. And there was always going to be a small band of weirdo hipsters who refuse to learn who Harry Nyquist was.
You can find them in small groups in thrift shops, asking about cast iron.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I always said he was a good lad who means well

Only registered members can see post attachments!

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

learnincurve posted:

That's the Sochi tshirt sorted then.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
im glad that lewis hamilton evolved from not letting service using the bathroom on his private jet to writing things on t shirts. what an example

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

learnincurve posted:

Ahahahahahaaaaa I'm eternally lmao'ing at Chase Carey's moustache twitching 3,000 times a second once this is brought to his attention.

:lewis:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
https://imgur.com/gallery/wNhC5Kh

Somebody has put too much effort in explaining the crash at the restart.