Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

https://twitter.com/tgruener/status/1230997400266952705

Fuckin love Toto. That's the difference between having a leader as a team principal versus a speccy Where's Wally clone or a Horny Homewrecker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Also, if this could be the thread title that would be great:

quote:

@grosjeanromain: Grosjean is such a terrible driver.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
A Spice Girl. A literal Spice Girl runs Aston Martin Infiniti Red Bull Honda Racing

Sulman
Apr 29, 2003

What did you do that for?

I've got to say this is the first year I've watched more than a few minutes of testing. The F1TV coverage has been pretty decent and it gets the old excitement going.

Ted K and Will Buxton were and interesting combination, as I've never heard Buxton do straight commentary before.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
why are digital switch games from the e-shop more expensive than buying a physical copy, also apparently i get a free tom nook keychain if i buy it from one shop so i think i'll do that

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Obviously Mercedes seems to have found a way to make it work, but I’d have thought there would be a lot of accidental DAS activation from using the wheel to brace through turns and quick braking/accelerating.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

track day bro! posted:

why are digital switch games from the e-shop more expensive than buying a physical copy, also apparently i get a free tom nook keychain if i buy it from one shop so i think i'll do that

Is the keychain a preorder bonus or can I get that from just swinging by and picking it up on the 20th?

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Dinosaurs! posted:

Obviously Mercedes seems to have found a way to make it work, but I’d have thought there would be a lot of accidental DAS activation from using the wheel to brace through turns and quick braking/accelerating.

some kind of locking tab or lever on the steering wheel maybe? im sure we'll find out more this season as it appears that the FIA thinks it is legal

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

welcome 2 Clown Town posted:

some kind of locking tab or lever on the steering wheel maybe? im sure we'll find out more this season as it appears that the FIA thinks it is legal
I'm wondering why nobody ever tried this before? This sort of thing would have been mechanically feasible in 1899 and presumably legal on every GP/F1 car until today.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

That OP felt like something you’d read on 4chan fifteen years ago.

Go Leclerc and Kimi, gently caress everyone else. Hopefully I’ll be motivated to watch more than 3 races this year, but I somehow doubt it.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Go Leclerc and Kimi, gently caress everyone else. Hopefully I’ll be motivated to watch more than 3 races this year, but I somehow doubt it.

maybe you'll luck out and the 3 races you watch will be the ones Kimi actually bothers to concentrate at this season

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

NtotheTC posted:

maybe you'll luck out and the 3 races you watch will be the ones Kimi actually bothers to concentrate at this season

One can hope

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Dinosaurs! posted:

It's designed so the wheel moves in the same direction as the G forces acting on the driver, either pushing them back under acceleration or throwing them forward under braking.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

That OP felt like something you’d read on 4chan fifteen years ago.

thanks i try my best!

the kentucky quid posted:

Is the keychain a preorder bonus or can I get that from just swinging by and picking it up on the 20th?

i think it's a preorder bonus also idk who tom nook is because i've never played an animal crossing game before

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
F1 2020 thread: something you’d read on 4chan fifteen years ago

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Rins is absolute poo poo in qualifying which is proof you can’t read gently caress all into those results

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Rins is absolute poo poo in qualifying which is proof you can’t read gently caress all into those results

yeah I was gonna preface with testing blah blah but LOOK AT THOSE ZUKS but that seemed too obvious

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

NtotheTC posted:

I think that's now appropriate that Palmer has healed his brian.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

the paradigm shift posted:

yeah I was gonna preface with testing blah blah but LOOK AT THOSE ZUKS but that seemed too obvious

What happened to AMaq. I think he’s poo poo but that’s like Lorenzo-Honda bad lol

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

I’m still waiting to see how Qatar goes before I consider getting a stream subscription.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
lewis capaldi owns

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

What happened to AMaq. I think he’s poo poo but that’s like Lorenzo-Honda bad lol

He is Lorenzo-Honda bad.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

marshalljim posted:

He is Lorenzo-Honda bad.

I’m praying like hell that this is actually true.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
mods

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
very disrespectful av, op

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Im going to buy the thin blue line of glasses

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Theophany posted:

I think that's now appropriate that Palmer has healed his brian.

This is MUCH WORSE

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

NtotheTC posted:

This is MUCH WORSE

That AV :xd:

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Hahahaha

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Lmao

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

some good avs

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
im more dissapointed that some goon decided to give lowtax more money and not just let this bad fail site die

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Lewis should consider getting in there imo

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

track day bro! posted:

im more dissapointed that some goon decided to give lowtax more money and not just let this bad fail site die

i bet it was u

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

track day bro! posted:

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

Lewis should consider getting in there imo

Not long now

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Like Ferrari designers, I do my best work late at night, balls deep in a bottle of Jim Beam with the pizza theme from Earthworm Jim playing on repeat.

I am also incapable of designing a decent F1 car.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Seriously just play this and imagine absolute loving chaos as tools fall off shelves, bits of carbon fibre are strewn all over the place and lots of Mediterranean looking men are gesticulating at each other furiously:

https://youtu.be/ieSTE9_oT7o

That's the Ferrari factory tour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9sEPkw90NQ