Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Who is doing all the raging? I don't understand why this thread seems to hate Max so much.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Hope they leave and take Max with them

I can only get so hard.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Snackula posted:

I actually already died on this hill back in 2013 when I bought a 3DS XL and found out my $250 Gameboy didn't come with the wall wart. This is my vengeful spirit posting.

Are you sure someone in the shop didn’t steal your charger and then bullshit you because I know both of ours came with one?

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

learnincurve posted:

Are you sure someone in the shop didn’t steal your charger and then bullshit you because I know both of ours came with one?

It was the "New" line that didn't come with a charger, and I think only in the states.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Oh no, not Red Bull, whatever will we do without them?

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Tsaedje posted:

Oh no, not Red Bull, whatever will we do without them?

Make the sport more boring

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the corona quid posted:

Make the sport more boring

Omg, is Ron coming back?

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

there has to be someone in london on enough coke to fund eddie jordan taking over the remains of rbr

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Bring back Braham with Bernie as the money man and Flavio as team manager

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Zeta Acosta posted:

Bring back Braham with Bernie as the money man and Flavio as team manager

is this how bernie regains control of f1 again?

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

If red bull were getting merc engines why would they want an engine freeze? And if they're not, I still don't get why they'd want a freeze.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
They want to buy the Honda engines and become works don’t they? So naturally they want to keep them for as long as possible.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

NtotheTC posted:

If red bull were getting merc engines why would they want an engine freeze? And if they're not, I still don't get why they'd want a freeze.

fauxton pretty much explained it exactly as the article says. they want an engine freeze to convince dieter to buy the honda engine designs and just keep pumping out the same middling engine

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Hope they leave and take Max with them

Max takes people out with him, not the other way around

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

GramCracker posted:

Who’s ordering the Apple iPhone 12 Pro 512gb?

Me..They gave me $800 for my old phone. What’s this about 5 g killing the battery? Lol

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

ethanol posted:

Me..They gave me $800 for my old phone. What’s this about 5 g killing the battery? Lol

It kills your battery.

Snackula
Aug 1, 2013

hedgefund wizard
If that’s all you’re going to be able to do on the engine front just stop being a baby and bolt the Renault back on. A customer engine from a real brand is better than this Mecachrome scheme you’re cooking up.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Snackula posted:

If that’s all you’re going to be able to do on the engine front just stop being a baby and bolt the Renault back on. A customer engine from a real brand is better than this Mecachrome scheme you’re cooking up.

Exactly!

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

I'm having an lol over here thinking about people buying over priced garbage cellphones for more than the price of a well equipped gaming laptop.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Lou Takki posted:

I'm having an lol over here thinking about people buying over priced garbage cellphones for more than the price of a well equipped gaming laptop.

Think of how many fax machines you could get instead of that gaming laptop though 🙄

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Do you know how many homeless kids you could feed instead of getting a gaming laptop? Stop being so irresponsible.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

the corona quid posted:

Think of how many fax machines you could get instead of that gaming laptop though 🙄

Yes indeed, fax machines are the standard for modern consumer goods! You got me good, internet dude.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Imagine writing this post:

Lou Takki posted:

And then thinking this post was some kind of epic comeback:

Lou Takki posted:

Yes indeed, fax machines are the standard for modern consumer goods! You got me good, internet dude.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

your friend wicka posted:

Imagine writing this post:

And then thinking this post was some kind of epic comeback:

lmao

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Lou Takki posted:

They unironically are in Japan.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Oh, hey, footage of wicka making his way back to the thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwzSx-MBjsI

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Or, is it him escaping FROM the thread???

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Imagine spending $1500 on a loving phone when it can be better spent fighting against this guy:

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

I'm just amused at how much money people are willing to waste.

And I'm not just talking about ferrari

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Why worry about other people's money

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

the corona quid posted:

It kills your battery.

That’s cool there’s absolutely zero 5 g coverage here

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

OhsH posted:

I worry about your money when you want to spend it on bike parts instead of stupid simracing nerd stuff

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

OhsH posted:

That's like the whole point of F1????

Vomitorium
Oct 2, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
iPhones? Really lol? It's 2020… welcome the Pixel. Also lol rbr English garagistas who never learnt to build engines..

Vomitorium
Oct 2, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
F1 HAS COME HOME
(Except for the engines lol who the gently caress knows how they work)

Vomitorium
Oct 2, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Really, F1 is based in England

(Europe collectively rolls it's eyes again, these motherfuckers..)

Carrier
May 12, 2009

Apple is the Ferrari of phones, Samsung is Mercedes, uhh huwei is renault uh uh um oneplus is mclaren uh fuckin uh blackberry is williams!!!!!

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Stop doing lines

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
Tony using an android is my QED for all Apple iPhone detractors. This should be a non issue going forward and you all should admit and apologize that you were wrong and scramble to buy any remaining iPhone 11 Pro stock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vomitorium
Oct 2, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
My mum has an iPhone. I got it for her because it's simple for old people to use and everyone else has one so they can help her. I had an iphone in like 2005 when it was good but yeah..

The thing with the Pixel is it is basically an iPhone, it's like that evolved and polished and nice.. but it's not a loving iPhone. Samsung phones suck serious balls because Samsung are not devs, they're an consumer electronic manufacturers (like.. you ready?... APPLE!) so they don't know poo poo about software and hence force all their Samsung poo poo onto your nice Android OS which they didn't write and have no idea how it actually works. A bit like an English garagista team who have WDCs but never built an engine and somehow have managed to market that they’re as capable and successful as someone that actually did.