Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

get in there lewis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

That was a pretty cool photo thing of all wins

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

POCKET CHOMP posted:

glad the record's "smashed" so I don't have to hear british guys jerkin' off about it anymore

Well now he's gotta get 100 wins

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
nobody cares about mercedes or hamilton 2345345457578689 wins, everyone itt watch fromula one follow ferrari resurgence

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

POCKET CHOMP posted:

glad the record's "smashed" so I don't have to hear british guys jerkin' off about it anymore

f1 is dead to me, killed by british fraudulence

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Zeta Acosta posted:

nobody cares about mercedes or hamilton 2345345457578689 wins, everyone itt watch fromula one follow ferrari resurgence

More like re-turd-gence haha owned

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

It's important to remember that most British drivers are garbage, so Lewis is even more impressive when you think about it.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Sky: "Lewis smashed it"
I think you'll find bottas just gave up and managed his engine when he got told he wasn't allowed to race Lewis, lads.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
so when is the fia is going to ban all british involvement on grand prix racing and give all those fraudulent titles to good teams like scuderia ferrari?

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

It's important to remember that most British are garbage, so Lewis is even more impressive when you think about it.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

POCKET CHOMP posted:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Zeta Acosta posted:

so when is the fia is going to ban all british involvement on grand prix racing and give all those fraudulent titles to good teams like scuderia ferrari?

hopefully brexit should take care of that as nobody will want to deal with anything british based next year

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
also can we lol at how trash stroll is compared to pérez

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
once again the only even moderately interesting part of the race took place between positions 5 and 12

ahh gently caress me my shitposting hand is cramping

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl
Lewis battling fierce cramps and traitorous tires to wrestle another win from the icy iron grasp of BOT.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
god save the king (lewis)

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

ruining a historic moment by playing 2 of the shittiest national anthems

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

POCKET CHOMP posted:

Bad news friend, the championship record hasn't been broken yet

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

get in there lewis

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

when you need 2 glory hunt for every sport you watch but u still hate the british lmfao

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Are the drivers going to dress up for Halloween?

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

net work error posted:

Are the drivers going to dress up for Halloween?

Max is going to wear an all white uniform, and a one-of-a kind pointy white helmet.

Griefor
Jun 11, 2009

welcome 2 Clown Town posted:

once again the only even moderately interesting part of the race took place between positions 5 and 12

ahh gently caress me my shitposting hand is cramping

The top 3 drivers were also between positions 5 and 12 as they had lapped all the cars not in the points

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
The results sound like nothing happened during the race, worth watching the highlights y/n?

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
no

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
It was good fun for some of it.

Very demonstrative of how idiotic it is to dump Perez for a Stroll-Vettel partnership, for instance.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

a pipe smoking dog posted:

The results sound like nothing happened during the race, worth watching the highlights y/n?

The first three laps.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

The YT highlights video is entirely feature-complete for the race.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ChdaNDFI30

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

masterpine posted:

Does Albon have blackmail photos of Christians' little horner or something? Only thing that explains him still being in that team.

well he is thai

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

FAUXTON posted:

well he is thai

:aaaaa:

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
aston martin will be such a shitshow i cant wait

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
I’ve been a big Albon defender, but I think RB probably needs to move on. Perez going from last to 7th and Albon just listing around behind an Alfa all race is a bad look.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Woofer posted:

The first three laps.

Good call, was fun seeing McLaren briefly be good and then making GBS threads the bed.

Also good to see Stroll continue to be history's greatest failson.

Has Renault actually signed Ocon for next year? Because he's not great and if I were them I'd be trying to steal Gasly given that Horner clearly hates him.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Get in there Lewis

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Ouhei posted:

I’ve been a big Albon defender, but I think RB probably needs to move on. Perez going from last to 7th and Albon just listing around behind an Alfa all race is a bad look.
I've been sympathetic to him throughout this season because he seems likable and appeared to be a capable second RBR driver last year, performing consistently and making few if any mistakes as far as I can recall, but it really has gone on too long by now and I don't see him coming back from this. As I mentioned earlier, however, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he'd be doing fine now if he had stayed with TR/AT, so for his sake I hope some other team is willing to let him have a go (if only as a reserve driver) - though at this point that seems very doubtful. Shame.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Sombrerotron posted:

I've been sympathetic to him throughout this season because he seems likable and appeared to be a capable second RBR driver last year, performing consistently and making few if any mistakes as far as I can recall, but it really has gone on too long by now and I don't see him coming back from this. As I mentioned earlier, however, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he'd be doing fine now if he had stayed with TR/AT, so for his sake I hope some other team is willing to let him have a go (if only as a reserve driver) - though at this point that seems very doubtful. Shame.

Same, I wonder how much truth there is to the RB car just being really hard to drive. I guess we’ll find out next year with whoever is in the seat.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
Lewis is the GOAT. Still lolling at people getting outraged at him saying something vaguely equivocal about emulating Senna in his first season.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Zeta Acosta posted:

Frauderia Failarri are the only team who could finish third in a two team race. Hope this helps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Looking at Lewis's uniform and helmet over his career it's exciting to see that he's evolved into his final and most dominant form using what seems now to be the most obvious and greatest color scheme, the Purple Rain.