Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
children please lets all calm down the racing cars have corona virus and are very sick lets all pray for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Dinosaurs! posted:

Obviously Mercedes seems to have found a way to make it work, but I’d have thought there would be a lot of accidental DAS activation from using the wheel to brace through turns and quick braking/accelerating.

some kind of locking tab or lever on the steering wheel maybe? im sure we'll find out more this season as it appears that the FIA thinks it is legal

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

What makes you think Ferrari will get that far up the grid?

cheaters always find a way

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
lmao at the failure of thought that causes you to cheat in dumb ways but not just wholesale copy your opponents car when your team is a massive failure

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

welcome 2 Clown Town posted:

lmao at the failure of thought that causes you to cheat in dumb ways but not just wholesale copy your opponents car when your team is a massive failure

turn on your monitor

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
formula 1 and other global """"""""""sports"""""""""""" are going to help further spread the virus to cleanse us all

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
no i havent gone outside in six months, why

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i am somewhat excited for first practice sessions to get underway

as much as i hate formula 1 i still do also enjoy it so it will be nice to have it back underway as a nice diversion

also i love getting up to date world news from the infectious disease experts and political scientists in this formula 1 thread

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Zeta Acosta posted:

Also ban maclaren for bringing the sport into disrepute

you mean

Zeta Acosta posted:

Also ban the sport because its mere existence brings the sport into disrepute

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
f1 season cancelled

i mean not yet but it really should be, just shameful that f1 is allowed to exist

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
im the guy that just got done unloading 1000 sets of tires in the hot sun that now has to load them all back up again

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Every time I see Stoffel I think of Stouffers frozen meals thanks for reading

lmao me too good thing i havent thought about him in years

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Mayonnaise is awful in anything.

stop sticking your awful hands in it first before you put it on your food

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
anyone shown in photos (recent) next to someone that was confirmed infected recently after the photo was taken is likely also infected

this goes for celebrities, politicians, and this godawful thread

i guarantee that this thread has covid-19 and should be closed

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Custard Undies posted:

So it seems you can do a virtual tour of the Mclaren Technology Centre via google maps.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/M...833!4d-0.548333

Click the little person icon in the bottom right corner and then drag it over to the centre.

I wonder how many other teams offer this.

im gonna guess that these pictures are from 2012-2013 based on the liveries of the cars in the bays in the garage.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

poty posted:

That gene thing is a myth, cilantro has to taste like soap to everyone. It's fake news from EU countries which export cilantro: it tastes good to everyone except you, promised! Put tons of it in your food!

This is patently untrue because cilantro is in fact delicious. I put it on all kinds of food including basically any Latin or Asian food including anything Indian. It's a very fresh citrusy flavor that goes well with garlic, spicy, and salty flavors and it pairs especially well with lime.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i like it when contracts fall through/aren't renewed because it means that we will get some driver shifts and that is always at least a little interesting

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
formula 1 with a driver lineup consisting of no wdcs is a dream

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
bottas is too good at being a number 2 driver why would they want sebinman shittel on their team

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
social media is the vastly inferior platform compared to anonymous online shitposting

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
Anyone who is an Ardent fan of any particular company's brand of products is an idiot. You should just buy whatever product is actually best for your needs, fanboyism is beneficial to nobody and is your desperate attempt to find some meaning in your life by buying and siding with a particular product instead of doing something actually beneficial or productive for you or anyone around you.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
this forum is the true 2nd racism

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
congrats to albon for doing basically the minimum expected of him considering the rbr #1 driver had a dead car that got wrecked lap 1

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i wonder if any team uses special coatings on the car to reduce air friction or something of that nature or is that banned under the technical regs

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Custard Undies posted:

Lol, Lewis tool all of Bottas podium stuff

sub bot just stood there lmao

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i raced in a kart for the first time and i was very poo poo. first time driving anything other than a normal road car. fun but clearly no future in driving things fast for me. i should find an investor and make a run at a Williams drive.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
once again the only even moderately interesting part of the race took place between positions 5 and 12

ahh gently caress me my shitposting hand is cramping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
holy god this thread is real bad

replace this godawful abomination with a real-time feed of the RPMs of the pneumatic guns used in pit stops

that way most of the time it will just read "0"