Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
McLaren are poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

McLaren are poo poo.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

track day bro! posted:

McLaren Are poo poo

They're giving up already because their team, car, drivers, livery, engine, sponsors and home country are all insanely bad.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Checking the results: very bad for mclaren

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
F1 has been canceled due to how insanely bad McLaren is. Unclear if sport can ever recover

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
eracing is fraudulent and everyone who posts about it should, in my opinion, be permaed.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

the corona quid posted:

It’s a Casio G-Shock. I love Casio watches for some dumb reason.

Quality watch OP. I don't like how G-Shocks look on the wrist but the Casio world timer digital watches whip rear end.

Phwoar what a watch. Five alarms, that's high-tech. Digital world map included probably for James Bond to launch satellite missile strikes or something.

Feels Villeneuve fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Mar 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

the corona quid posted:

Look at how loving great this watch is

Phwoar what a watch