Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Diorama posted:

Man, imagine if you only got to play one round of a videogame a week, on Sunday, and you prepare yourself mentally and physically for the whole week and get headshotted 20 seconds into the first round. lmao. I'd kick the wall too.

I don't have to imagine it because that happens to me a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I decided to look up next years race calendar and they for now still have COTA on the schedule for October lol.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

cgfreak posted:

Lolling that the 15 point penalty ended up costing Racing Point third in the WCC (and a couple of millions of dollars probably).

That was the penalty for the brake ducts right?