Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Holy poo poo PiS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Calling it now, that Zandvooooort banked curve is going to see a pile up.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Thanks Ants posted:

I'm not convinced this season is ever going to begin

Good. It looked like it was going to be poo poo anyway. More time to get prepared for the new stuff next season. Shame about Zandvooooort, though, wanted to see that.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

This is actually the only thing they like. There are no Formula One fans or motorsport fans in there, it's just photoshop fans.

Kinda like here, but with shitposting

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

I can’t tell the difference between Stroll and Norris, they’re like this middle of the pack generic driver.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Minto Took posted:

Fleetwood Mac blues guitarist Peter Green dies at 73

https://apnews.com/4d0f163fa8fdbfe5627830912bfc99af

rip

He didn’t play on The Chain, we’ll cry when Mick or John go (soon).

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Stroll Jr doesn’t deserve to win poo poo,but probably will, because that’s how this wretched world works most of the time

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Karun got strangely upset at Lando's helmet paint job and how Crofty dared to enjoy it.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

The chart from 4 years ago I found has ~400 eligible super license drivers on it, so it’s probably in that range.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

The ultimate Ferrari experience

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Inshallah BOT doesn’t get jumped on the first lap by HAM and he’ll actually have to work a bit.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Wasn’t this qual for Lewis suppoused to mach Schumis’ most poles on a single track? Or is that for wins on a single track?

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Custard Undies posted:

Wasn't it podium? Or is that another record

Guess we’ll have to wait until Crofty or whoever mention it again.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Carrier posted:

all f1 drivers are massive babies

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Have Vettel retire and open a celebrity guest seat until the end of the season.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Residency Evil posted:

just finished mowing. Should I watch this race?

Absolutely not, highlights will do fine, unless you’re into tire strategy.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

NtotheTC posted:

guys, it's Ferrari. No-one should feel pressured to say "I'm not excusing Vettel but..." before discussing whether they're deliberately sabotaging a driver: of course they loving are that's page 1 of the Enzo Ferrari textbook for Running a Formula 1 Team Into The Ground.

Sound like Red Bull are using the same book.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Haha get hosed Seb

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

The free practice and quali have been dire - I mean,this is Ricard level of boredom.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

We need to survive this so that the next moderately interesting race will seem super intense by comparison.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Holy poo poo Max, stfu

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Grosjean drift!

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Bring back Jerez as a street circuit :allears:

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Yup

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

How is this not a red flag.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Pragmatica posted:

time to go back to bed. why do I still get up for this?

So you can recall fondly in a few years when it gets better.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

There are also two different Aldi chains, completely separate from each other, depending on which part of Germany and which country in Europe you’re in, because the initial owners had a spat 30 years ago #diskontchat

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Rebus posted:

What happened to Netto?

They’re around in Germany (poo poo) and Poland (okish) at least.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Claire out after Monza.

https://twitter.com/f1/status/1301477758627913729?s=21

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

quote:

Claire Williams graduated from Newcastle University in 1999 with a degree in Politics. After graduation, Claire Williams became a press officer for the Silverstone racing circuit. In 2002, she joined the Williams F1 team as a communications officer. In 2010, she became the head of communications for the team. In 2011, she was promoted to director of marketing and communications for Williams.

I can’t believe these bona fides and nepotism resulted in the current situation.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Surprisingly good FP. Drivers pushing to the limits, a few spins, Vettel being poo poo. Monza’s p. great.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Mick S. copied the frogman’s spin on the same corner and ended the F2 quali a tad earlier.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Hamilton was blocked on the final FP3 lap and it looked crazy dangerous. Apparently at least 8 drivers are being summoned, presumably for impeding.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Yes Seb, you’re 17th because of the Alfas. :golfclap:

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Crofty is the only one who seems to be getting the driver audio clips in his earpiece. loving Karun and Fartin Shartdle just blab over the audio.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Essererere

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Congrats to Carlos, hope he doesn’t end blocking Max.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Monza is cool

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Albon fired

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

McLaren 2-3 what am I watching :allears: