Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Bottas is mediocre at best and the standard ex-williams driver put in the seat next to the guy the team really want to win see also; webbah and Rosberg

That front end on the McLaren ugly at best, Minicurve has pointed out that the racing point looks like a penis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Lol

Eagerly waiting for all the stories to come out of Ferrari on how he was a petulant child who didn’t know how to set up a car properly, and fell apart when the team mate he had forced to have worse equipment than him by contract repeatedly took him to school anyway.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
No way Red Bull would take vettel back while they still have Max.

He’s like the opposite Alonso where he’s a drama queen but without the talent to back it up.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Seb not making it out of q2 is the gift we do not deserve

Hello

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Good lad Albon

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Basically meaning “not nearly as bad as” then

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I like Mercedes now they have a cool livery, seems that is all it took and I am that shallow.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Lol vettel blaming the car for his own poo poo driving, I’m detecting a theme for 2020.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Lol Bottas front wing is going to disintegrate at race start.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Those race suits are bad rear end.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
lol boring McDull’s wife has clippered the back of his head for him

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Custard Undies posted:

They really are!
Oh poo poo, the fireproof understuff is glitter space black!

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Toto throwing shade at Ferrari by mentioning Red Bull and not them was An Art.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Brundle’s kid is a poo poo commentator and a fraud.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Even Shitter Brundle not knowing the names of the drivers or teams is driving the other guy absolutely nuts, he’s resorted to asking him questions where even shitter has to give a simple one name answer and even shitter is just waffling.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

CancerCakes posted:

The only thing wrong with learnincurve's posting in this thread is the lack of bread. More bread pls

Made Boring white bread this morning but I did make maple bacon doughnuts the other day

edit: Did we mention that the GP2 engines are made out of paper and glass? because these things are doing the bad and unfunny sort of breaking down

Only registered members can see post attachments!

learnincurve fucked around with this message at 12:05 on Jul 5, 2020

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Albon going to have the traditional red bull slow start and take out everyone down to Ricciado.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
“I don’t want to upset any potential racist sponsors”

https://twitter.com/Charles_Leclerc/status/1279729295561285632

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Only a few drivers taking the knee going to be one hell of a message given that FOM just gave Lewis a lot of money to start a commission.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Lol Charles going to look suck a bellend stood there in that T-Shirt in Lewis kneels

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
So that was both Alpha driver, Carlos, Charles and one of the red bull drivers standing up for racism.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Were haas drivers even on the grid?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

mrfart posted:

I didn’t get to see this on the channel I’m watching. What’s going on? They didn’t take a knee?

Basically they stood there dicks in hands at the back wearing no to racism t-shirts when everyone else kneeled.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Ha! karma bitch!

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Now now, looks like it’s Red Bull’s poo poo electronics rather than a Honda problem

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Lol Carlos, nothing happened but the guy he’s giving his current car to is crawling over his new ferrari

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Lol I cursed him

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

ethanol posted:

this is a comedy race

GP2 was just random engine deaths in both races as well

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
So a merc, Honda and Renault engine died so far...

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Ocon just mind gamed K-Mag right off the track

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Well that was An Race

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Horner being salty and demanding an apology from Lewis was certainly a thing

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Oh ho boy did Seb sure show ferrari what he is really made of...

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

FAUXTON posted:

the best thing about F1 is all the vettel truthers who think he's being sabotaged and isn't just an rear end in a top hat nobody likes

I got in a big fight with a load of them on twitter before the race and this and this was exactly like getting my first ever eve online hate mail which went “I hope you ENJOY all MY stuff”

Only registered members can see post attachments!

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Awwww look Nando’s coming back to collect his curse from Ricciardo, isn’t that nice of him.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Lol they couldn’t start the session and let the clock run down because the teams were getting ready to go out and bag pole.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Could Toto look any more sinister, all that’s missing is some form of familiar.

Edit: oh wait nvm, he’s planning on getting a “ultimate weather frog”

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Lol Mercedes are redesigning their wiring walking from the bus to class.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Fernando in Renault gear is just really really weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
It’s OK everyone he’s grown up in the last year and a half and endurance racing has taught him about team work, he’s changed, he swears it he’s changed.