Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Watched the first 20 minutes of drive to survive on my way to work and it's already delivered with Renault saying "we are ready to join the Ferraris, Mercedes and Red Bull this season ."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

watching the Haas episode already knowing what happened is amazing.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I feel like a lot of their Gasly criticism is fair because they had a good car and he was consistently stuck in the middle but the stuff from Montreal where it just looks like he's scared to drive fast is brutal.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

It's very weird watching this season and knowing what actually happened v. what narrative they are designing. I also love how they basically just asked people to google "Albon Mom" because they were scared/banned from just having a journalist come on and explain what actually happened.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

on reddit everyone seems to authentically think F1 is good which in my opinion is a terrible way to enjoy and consume it.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I wasn't watching during those years but I refuse to believe Nico "please click here to subscribe and let me know what you think in the comments" is anything other than a plug. To think he was able to be a world champ speaks to the character and intelligence needed to be a formula one racing car driver.
Lance Stroll 2020.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I heard they were fumbled and contaminated before any viable data could be acquired.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

pretty embarrassing for these "E" gamers to let a real life human being who walks outside semi regularly to come into their virtual playground and finish 5th.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

ive been re-watching the 2017 season through youtube race recap vids and by far the best part was when Grow John crashed trying to warm his tires up on a safety car.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

If you're willing to wait a year you could probably just buy it from Racing Point at a reduced cost.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

big mike crashing before getting to the tunnel

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

are YOU a winnower?

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

First I'd just like to thank all the nurses and all the brave fans at home who are keeping safe and protecting each other. I couldn't have done it without you guys. At the end of the day we are all united. Stay Blessed.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

what are some good races between 2000-2010? I've caught up on the last 10 years and want to work my way back.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Thanks for the recommendations. I'm watching the 3 hour review of the 2008 season on youtube and it's pretty cool. Alonso seems like a big baby and young Lewis is hungry. The Hungarian GP was also funny with all the cars lighting on fire and Ferrari making GBS threads the bed at the end.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I dont care for any other esports but I've found the F1 race for the world stuff to be pretty fun to watch. the races aren't that long and it's really the only esport where real life ability translates so clearly to the digital version.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/glikif/finally_got_my_first_tattoo_my_f1_idol_a_role/

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

poty posted:

Looks exactly like a real Formula-E race

Sounds better too

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

hunnert car pileup posted:

explain to the folks at home who lewis hamilton is

You know "In"? He's there.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Will Buxton is basically just a weather man without any understanding of meteorology. His job is to play journalist dress up and narrate YouTube videos. In a year he'll be replaced by a hologram or an AR anime character.
And despite that, he is no where near as stupid as the Redditors defending him who I think must be the same people who spend their hours photoshopping poo poo onto Williams cars.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

the corona quid posted:

Can someone tell me if there is some way around paying $500 for Ableton live?? tia if you do have some useful information.

see if you can use an old student email/ID to qualify for that discount. Last I checked the student version has mostly all the same functions minus operator (which is a really important feature for some but depends on what you want to do with it).

Ableton customer service is really nice though so even if its a few years old it might be worth a try

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Feel bad that Lewis forgot to thank Will Buxton for his service yet again. The tragedy.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

every time someone deplorable criticizes BlessedBoyLewis #BBL it reminds me again that he is actually good because if he wasn't then why would trash people who have trash views be attacking him. Think about it.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

The comments on that NASCAR tweet reveal so many deeply diseased brains.

Instead check out this cool guy getting it in. right. there.

https://twitter.com/LewisHamilton/status/1274779881155571712?s=20

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

the corona quid posted:

I have just purchased Ableton Live with a student discount.

That's the way to go. Check out these plugins which will make up for the lack of operator.
https://u-he.com/products/
Bookmark it cus every couple months the expensive ones go on a big sale. The free ones are fun too.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Zak Brown Banned?

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

All black Merc is hot as gently caress and will be cool to see Big Lew getting it in there 24/7 #blessed

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Knock knock
Who's there ?
Get in there
Get in there who?

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Seems unfair that only Seb misses out on Q3 considering Leclerc was basically as bad.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Seb NOT happy with the car.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Ferrari practicing social distancing to the front of the grid amirite

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Turning this race on to see that good guy Lew Hamilton got penalized for minding his own business.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Gap2ham

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Amazing to see a twitch streamer beat so many "pro" drivers.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Bottas should have taken Hamilton's 5 second penalty

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I think some of the posters in this thread owe Zak Brown an apology. Putting a video gamer into a car required real guts.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Appreciate their commitment to ending racism

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

money laundering has never been this entertaining

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Haasta La Vista baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

the only flag present was the Austrian one, so maybe he's not a racist but just committed to Austrian Nationalism oh wait.