Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

track day bro! posted:

So whos going to play Animal Crossing New Horizons™️ with me

I'm pretty excited about Animal Crossing New Horizons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

PhoenixFlaccus posted:

Can't wait to play this while not watching poois cheat his way to another fraudulent record.

I'm licking my lips op

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

I love to engage brands, like Marlboro Cigarettes and Shell Gas and Oil. My top brands.

Wow these are also my favorite brands as well

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

track day bro! posted:

record this

t:mad:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Vettel is going to announce that he is very sorry for being dogshit and Binotto will symbolically rap him with a newspaper (a ceremony of atonement in the Italian culture).

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/HSouthwellFE/status/1232630215622479874

Hanging out at the O! Shop with my boys

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

pik_d posted:

I don't have a switch, so I will not be getting the new Animal Crossings, OPs.

I'm buying a switch to play Animal Crossing

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
tbh washing your hands probably doesn't do anything in a grandstand full of people breathing on the head of the person in front of them

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

track day bro! posted:

we should still cancel formula 1 tho, just because it sucks rear end

Its the sensible thing to do imo

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ferrari not trying this year means the season is essentially cancelled anyways imo, frankly there is no prestige in winning such a meaningless title

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

poty posted:

This is much better, maybe the secret is to only feature the good drivers?

I believe the secret is Grid Girls

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

track day bro! posted:

McLaren Are poo poo

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

lol

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Frankly don't even know why F1 teams even bring a full COVID tire to each race when they just red flag every chance it would get used

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
It all has to be posturing to get the Aussie government to officially shut them down so that they can collect insurance for the event or something. Otherwise it means F1 is really incompetently run, which we all know if obviously untrue

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Custard Undies posted:

track day bro!

If you get locked down, you'll be happy to know there is some new DLC coming to Euro Truck Simulator 2.

I'm ready for ETS3 tbh

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Hey Ted what time is it

45 456 50 1015

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Phil Collins sucks poo poo

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Minto Took posted:

This song for me is nostalgic as gently caress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGI2d31M7Ns

This song is dogshit

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Thanks Ants posted:

They've made Carlos write a letter to his captors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bkttbarDKU

Where is Vettel's letter apologizing for being complete garbage

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Watched the highlight video on Youtube. Seb Vettel seems a bit poo poo? Don't want to step on any toes but I'm just being honest. Take it easy.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Is the official F1 stream service still poo poo? I'm tempted to sign up for a couple months since $20 now gets me like 7 races

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Carth Dookie posted:

On the subject of Kimi, I'd say he's old and Finnish and it's not like he isn't known for bulldozing through propriety on literally everything. Is he racist? Dunno, but I'm inclined to believe he just doesn't give a gently caress about the gesture and whatever he thinks about race issues he just keeps to himself: same as everything else really.

He wanted to kneel but he had to take a poo poo haha ha

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
F1 at Mugello sounds fun as hell

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Good show by Lewis

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Good call to have these social distanced interviews in front of someone's vacuum cleaner

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
FYI the F1.tv Pitlane channel is miles better than Sky I think it has the F2 commentators?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Albon is trash

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Albon very lucky not to bin it into the slow Haas on that overtake

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Bottas pitting for slicks as rain drops start showing up on the camera feed :whitewater:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I agree there is a touch of Selena Gomez in Lance in that she is probably also pretty trash at driving an F1 car

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
making GBS threads on a private plane gives you Morgellons

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Lewis is right. Any vaccine that is developed in this situation, where it is the only tool to return the economy to normal and make lots of people money again, should face triple the scrutiny that is normally given. Thank you Lewis.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

the corona quid posted:

Oxford is legit probably going to delay their vaccine because they can’t get enough natural transmission occurrences to prove there’s efficacy in their vaccine trial. You’re concerned over nothing.

Sounds like a pretty garbage vaccine op

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

MustardFacial posted:

What would it take for you to believe that it's 100% ready to go?

I will not believe a vaccine is safe until Lewis announces it is on his instagram account

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
ACTUALLY I am a way better sociologist check out this google search is some real goon poo poo

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Zeta Acosta posted:

ferrari is in shambles, why the gently caress is vettel touching the car instead of the mechanics

Well Vettel is paid millions of dollar to drive the car. He can touch the mechanics on his free time if he wishes.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Forza Ferrari #missionwinnow

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Teams are limited to a sliding scale of sensitivity training hours depending on last year's constructors standings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Jolo posted:

https://www.humblebundle.com is giving away pc copies of F1 2018. Fernando Alonso is in the game. The game is set in the year 2018. Guillermo del Toro wins Best Picture for The Shape of Water even though Pan's Labyrinth is a much better movie.

F1 2019 is now on GamePass