Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
eric andre show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
Probably Fountains of Wayne or Tom Bombadil

Switchback
Jul 23, 2001

Phones that are no longer primarily used as phones because they’re actually fully functional computers in your pocket, and everyone has one.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

TontoCorazon posted:

This chick gave me the craziest toppy I felt like she was gonna suck my guts out. I still think about that night very fondly.

I've had Toppers pizza before but I've never thought it was that great, myself. Def NOT on my 'best in the last decade' list.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Switchback posted:

Phones that are no longer primarily used as phones because they’re actually fully functional computers in your pocket, and everyone has one.

It's been longer than a decade, grandpa.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Playing classical guitar recitals and blowing my load in a woman.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

space goatse

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

green chicken feet posted:

I'm really disappointed that no one else has said Gangnam Style yet. Were you all just sleeping through the most phenomenal musical sensation in modern history?

Seriously! Let's not forget that it was the first ever video to get a billion views on youtube, back when that actually meant something!

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
Gangnam Style was neat but it doesn't feel so special to those who were on the frontlines of The Macarena craze. Now THAT was a phenomenon!

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
To answer the OP though, this decade's best thing was when I finally got my revenge. Dish best served cold indeed.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Going outside.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Transcending the need to poop has been a real game changer

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

Colonel Cancer posted:

This isn't middle aged men with tiny apartments thread!

it's a townhouse, thank you very much

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Some good things out of the last decade!

- Had girlfriend! (2020 update: not anymore)

- Got in good shape! (2020 update: slowly slipping back)

- Became an alcoholic. This is actually bad, but it was fun! (2020 update: not alcoholic anymore)

- Experienced an unprecedented 14 month period of general satisfaction and positive life experience (2020 update: lmbo!!!)

- Had a pretty cool FWB situation going on with a woman for a while and we had great sex. (2020 update: no woman has seen my penis for almost a year)

- Started watching anime. (2020 update: anime still good)

- Learned to cook properly and transitioned to very rarely eating out and making good healthy stuff at home all the time. (2020 update: now augmented with TOFU POWER, thanks Literally a Person)

In conclusion: what a decade.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Chomp8645 posted:

Some good things out of the last decade!

- Had girlfriend! (2020 update: not anymore)

- Got in good shape! (2020 update: slowly slipping back)

- Became an alcoholic. This is actually bad, but it was fun! (2020 update: not alcoholic anymore)

- Experienced an unprecedented 14 month period of general satisfaction and positive life experience (2020 update: lmbo!!!)

- Had a pretty cool FWB situation going on with a woman for a while and we had great sex. (2020 update: no woman has seen my penis for almost a year)

- Started watching anime. (2020 update: anime still good)

- Learned to cook properly and transitioned to very rarely eating out and making good healthy stuff at home all the time. (2020 update: now augmented with TOFU POWER, thanks Literally a Person)

In conclusion: what a decade.

Conclusion: don't start watching anime

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

JK Fresco posted:

That happened during the Golden Period and and overlaps the FWB. Theory DEBUNKED!

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Chomp8645 posted:

That happened during the Golden Period and and overlaps the FWB. Theory DEBUNKED!

It just shows there's a latency period before you get am effect

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

JK Fresco posted:

:hmmyes:

Viewed correctly, this poor goons timeline is a fall from grace and rapid descent into abyss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs
A lot more women are asking to be throatfucked