Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless

laying face down on the beach and flapping my tongue around in the tide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Pouring blue fluid on a tampon for my girlfriend, the sea once a month

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

google THIS

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Pouring blue fluid on a tampon for my girlfriend, the sea once a month

your gf is literally 1.35 billion km3 of blue fluid

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

Um actually she's my gf

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

It... takes awhile.

google THIS

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Um actually she's my gf

mine too tbh

google THIS

The sea and I, holding hands and taking a long walk next to a woman.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The Old Man and Your Wife

Goons Are Gifts

It... takes awhile.

Next up, an ad about a tampon that takes on this challenge.

Jaguars!

It's not that I'm a jealous guy. But it's still a bit on the nose when I see her and she's still wearing Neptune's necklace all the time

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"gently caress the ocean!" says you
"Already have! :smuggo:" says I

Yinlock

look i thought we had a bond of trust, and yet you keep things like this from me *motions to tv news ticker that reads "GIANT WATER BABY LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE, CITY EVACUATES"*

google THIS

It's time to end this, I think, as I stroll down the boardwalk toward the beach. We had our affair, it was wonderful, but it's time we both move on before we're in too deep, so to speak. Besides, my wife is starting to become suspicious, and it's reminded me that it's time to go back to the real world. She'll understand. This fantasy can never be.

At last I light on the sand and head down toward the water. "Listen," I say, before she speaks. "There's something we need to talk about."

She doesn't answer, save for the roar of her waves. One of those waves deposits something on the shore, and she draws back as if proud to present it. It's something large and rectangular. Wait...

"Now we never need to be apart," the sea whispers, but there's something icy North Atlantic in her voice.

"No." I jog and then break into a run as I recognize the object. I don't need to guess its dimensions, I already know it's 48 inches by 40 inches.

I fall to my knees in the sand, sobbing. The sea still beams at me,
mad elation in her sparkling surface, like a dog presenting a bird to its master. The surf playfully laps the tattered triple wall box lid.

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

It's time to end this, I think, as I stroll down the boardwalk toward the beach. We had our affair, it was wonderful, but it's time we both move on before we're in too deep, so to speak. Besides, my wife is starting to become suspicious, and it's reminded me that it's time to go back to the real world. She'll understand. This fantasy can never be.

At last I light on the sand and head down toward the water. "Listen," I say, before she speaks. "There's something we need to talk about."

She doesn't answer, save for the roar of her waves. One of those waves deposits something on the shore, and she draws back as if proud to present it. It's something large and rectangular. Wait...

"Now we never need to be apart," the sea whispers, but there's something icy North Atlantic in her voice.

"No." I jog and then break into a run as I recognize the object. I don't need to guess its dimensions, I already know it's 48 inches by 40 inches.

mad elation in her sparkling surface, like a dog presenting a bird to its master. The surf playfully laps the tattered triple wall box lid.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

google THIS posted:

Littoral Attraction

Escape From Noise

FactsAreUseless posted:

laying face down on the beach and flapping my tongue around in the tide

Arrested by the EPA for dumping several tons of Passion Dust into the ocean.

FactsAreUseless

Manifisto

alnilam

She did something really sweet and got me a 3D model of herself for me to look at when we're apart :swoon:

The thing is, in this 3d model she's wearing a ring (!!) Do you think she's trying to drop a hint? It even has a scale so I can get her ring size, which seems to be 24,901

alnilam

Gonna call up her friend Rand McNally who I guess made this for her, ask him what he thinks

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I would like to humbly request that this thread be goldmined

Ass-penny

Ass-penny

I knew I kept this tab open on my phone for 8 months for a reason. You gently caress with French drone champions: Monarch?

"You've left me here alone, Me, your bride to be
You've left me for that harlot
You've left me for the sea
You, my one and only. my always and forever
Without You there is no tomorrow
I can wait no longer
You've left me here alone, Me, your bride to be
You've left the winter in my heart
You've left the cold take hold of me
May You live in terror and die in horror
Smothered in your wenches arms
Embrace the wretched curse dripping from these veins
That pours from this black heart
That marks the crimson letter on she
That make you part"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

I would like to humbly request that this thread be goldmined

This injustice shall not remain. Your request has been approved.