Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Last Visible Dog
Jul 30, 2015

Alright, this one might be a little vague?

It's some sort of educational software, most likely Windows, from around 2000/2001, and it was either about, or included a section about, electronic circuit design. I never played it myself, but I was in a school computer room where it got played a whole bunch.
All the different circuit components would have different personalities and would introduce themselves to the player. The transistors were some sort of cheerleaders whose chant is now burned into my brain:

"I'm a transistor sister!
I get an electric charge!
Then I open up a valve
To make the current very large!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Visible Dog
Jul 30, 2015

duffmensch posted:

Does anyone remember a PlayStation game (first generation) that was bright and cartoon-y and involved walking first-person through a house and being killed (graphically) by a large pink person, possibly a worm? I may have played it back in '98-99.

Could it be Gregory Horror Show? It's a PS2 game, 3rd-person, and came out in 2003, but it's spot-on for being chased through a house by a large pink lizard lady, and the boxy, cartoonish style could have easily been remembered as PS1 era.