Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trapick
Apr 17, 2006

Exactly the thread I was hoping for...

I'm trying to find a game for the Sega Genesis - it was a side scroller with platforming. You're a kid I think and at the beginning your friend or sister or something gets kidnapped by an evil wizard. You basically walk from left to right, kill enemies with a little energy shot you can do (maybe you're a wizard too?) and do hard jumps because this guy really can't jump very well. You earn...money? that can be used at the end of the level to buy upgrades, which includes improved "spells" that are either more powerful or have different movement characteristics. I think two of those were called Sun and Moon? I remember the game being pretty hard and not all that good, and I think on the second or third level you are carried along by a giant eagle for a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trapick
Apr 17, 2006

That's exactly it, thank you!