Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

I once farted so hard, it awoke the Eldergods and darkness engulfed the earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

The fun new virus that's taking the world by storm, COVID19, is notable for how it can be spread through farts. That's not even a joke, Japan had to publish a PSA telling people to wear durable pants to limit the spread of this fart-born disease

This means that someone, somewhere, has definitely killed a person by farting on them.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

smoobles posted:

It's been itchy cuz I'm away from my bidet this weekend, sadly

Wipe your rear end.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Mine is currently being tongue punched by the mrs

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

made a great many posts on this website

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I had norovirus once. After the vomiting and diarrhea ended, I had HUGE amounts of gas, and the farts became legendary. For 48 hours, every trip to the bathroom resulted in me laughing at the amount of gas I expelled.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

It writes notes everyday, including thisd post

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

my anus placed in the bucharest anus open where it scored high marks for pertness, pedigree, and congeniality

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Ordered a burger last night for dinner. Had my lactase pill, still in the wrapper, sitting on the table for when food showed up.
The server grabbed the packet, thinking it was trash, and I didn't notice.
The burger was there, and I had no more pills.
My anus has been releasing demonic sounds and smells all day.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

I once stuck my (ex) girlfriends vibrating dildo thing in my anus and it was very pleased. Washed it off with dish soap and meant to tell her but our relationship ended before i could, maybe shes still using it to this day idunno

Gomi Day
Nov 15, 2007

Trust me, Bill. Large spectacles lend distinction to any countenance, as I have reason to know.
Plaster Town Cop
i once tried to teach it how to talk...
that didn't work out too well.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
My "anus" as you so rudely called it, wakes me up daily at 5:30 for a poop. I haven't set an alarm in years.

Please apologize to my timekeeping rear end in a top hat.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

and that anus's name? Albert Einstein.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
A few weeks ago I farted one continuous fart for 10 seconds.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
I was cuddling with my wife one day and I farted and she threw up in bed.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

I remembered this piece of an article from InQuest magazine some 20+ years ago. And more astonishingly, someone had posted it.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
It's like a stab in the back when your own hemorrhoid gets so big it completely obstructs your b-hole. You don't mess with your own ability to poo poo, man.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
i plugged up the toilet yesterday. then i had to put the plunger deep into this fetid mass of muddy shitwater, it was horrible. it caused me to throw up a little bit, then a little bit more once I put my face closer to the toilet. this all happened about five minutes after waking up too, not the way I prefer to start my day if im honest

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Play posted:

i plugged up the toilet yesterday. then i had to put the plunger deep into this fetid mass of muddy shitwater, it was horrible. it caused me to throw up a little bit, then a little bit more once I put my face closer to the toilet. this all happened about five minutes after waking up too, not the way I prefer to start my day if im honest

Yeah I'd just call in to work and go back to bed

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Genesplicer posted:

I had norovirus once. After the vomiting and diarrhea ended, I had HUGE amounts of gas, and the farts became legendary. For 48 hours, every trip to the bathroom resulted in me laughing at the amount of gas I expelled.

A true goon a legend

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

poverty goat posted:

I pooped a little while ago and it slid right out and wiped easy :clint:

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

The biggest poop of my life baby

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

L-laser piss that Turd

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

poo poo so big I had to stand up to get off of it

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Turd so big I had post partum depression for a week

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

The log was so lethal they hung my boots from a tree

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spinz posted:

Ever?
Well somehow it made its own lube and I don't mean poo poo either. I wasn't a fan of anal but I would do it to please a boyfriend and I initiated it a few times really drunk to be NASTY and give him a thrill

I have no idea but when I got wet I got wet everywhere. If we had more women posters I would ask them if this ever happened to them...

You need to see a doctor right away.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Farted so bad my alcoholic modern studies teacher told me to see a vet.

DeathCrabForCutie
Jul 14, 2019
oh fuc-
Take a big ol' weiner

Also farted so hard it made someone a floor below yell "what the gently caress!"

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
It don't matter when it's Arcturiun baby

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Provided years of companionship and fun, and will ultimately provide weeks worth of delicious meals for my family

e: sorry thought it said angus, please ignore

Roberto_Silencio
Mar 9, 2004

lets start advertising and make us some real money
made your parents get divorced

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Not me, but a very close friend of mine once farted, and put it out on the internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk-5RVMerfI

My arse was once signed by the horn section of the 90s Australian punk band Nancy Vandal, but that is more something that was done to it rather than it did itself.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Disco Pope posted:

Farted so bad my alcoholic modern studies teacher told me to see a vet.

lol

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
Sometimes when I poop, I use the shaping attachment from my old Play Doh fun set. I place it on my anus, and make poops in different shapes. There's nothing strange about that at all. I'm an American, living in America, and if I want to have poops shaped like stars, I have every right to. The founding fathers would have wanted it that way.

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist

Aishlinn posted:

I remembered this piece of an article from InQuest magazine some 20+ years ago. And more astonishingly, someone had posted it.

Wait, what the hell is this game and how can I play it right this very day?

WonderfulWino
Sep 26, 2004

The grape wont cut me loose.
I was pretty impressed with the 2.5cm polyp i just had removed.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It has birthed 1000 black goats

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I once farted the first note to beastie boys brass monkey perfectly

Hey gently caress you mister, I once tooted out 4 & 1/2 perfect B flats to perform the introduction to this song, unfortunately ran out of "puff" on the crescendo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mqwM_8IpFA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
I farted in a small closed bathroom when a person was brushing their teeth and they threw up in the sink.