Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«29 »
Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009

Ignoring the whole "a gimp mask and a hoodie" isn't a good look thing of Ru, were they on a green screen as well? The lamp looked weird as hell and the whole thing seemed off.

Next week will be interesting, how can you compare the lip-sync of someone who lives in a tiny little apartment that you couldn't swing a cat in to someone with bags of room?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing

It doesn't really matter because Ru just awards the crown to the favorite anyway.

The reunion was good though. Brita so fake.

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009

Yeah, the queens can all be a bit two faced at times but Brita really was bad for it. I'd forgotten how much Aiden constantly had a face like a slapped arse, such a miserable person.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

True realization:

https://twitter.com/joeynolfi/statu...6686674947?s=19

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

If the drat pandemic ever ends they should still do all the reunions via Zoom. I can't remember the last one I actually enjoyed, but that was fun as hell.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

spite house posted:

I can't remember the last one I actually enjoyed

The answer should be season 9

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

Quit slapping me! You old wench!!!

you don't love me

WERQ MISS FAN FAVOURITE

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

what a humorous anecdote.

I am 100% loving shocked that nobody imitated Aiden's "boo!" when they were all booting that fuzzy referee corset. The joke was right there!

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

curiousTerminal posted:

I am 100% loving shocked that nobody imitated Aiden's "boo!" when they were all booting that fuzzy referee corset. The joke was right there!

The first thing out of my own mouth was "boo!t." And then I became upset that no one on the panel actually loving did it. It really was right there.

Brita and her open mouth smile, I will never not see Wario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

"Doctor, listen to me and listen to me closely.
You're gonna witness all the days..."

I still don't understand why Ru was on a green screen backdrop. Does he not have a living room on the fracking farm?

«29 »