Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
They should do this format for the first 2 episodes every season. It's much easier to remember who is who. When they all show up for the first episode it's so confusing. Doubly so because having to remember who is who as a boy and a girl sucks for my horrid memory.

Edit: Last edit was for wrong thread

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Mar 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Haven't read the thread yeat but about to watch it - but THIS makes me laugh my rear end off!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YkVSqgId1g

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Did the Drag Race channel leave Pluto TV? I don't want to watch old sports games (I don't even like new ones) or infomercials. I just put on the Rifftrax channel.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I thought celebrity drag race was going to be a bunch of nothing's. But I know who Vanessa Williams is!

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

esperterra posted:

But Miz Cracker is annoying.

I love Miz Cracker - Especially on the Bon Appétit youtube channel. I believe Shangela was also on a Back to Back Chef episode.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Honestly if I was votining I would have gotten rid of Shea because she is the biggest challenge to overcome - but that is just me.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

I actually love this one!

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

The Berzerker posted:

Awful episode and Shea did not belong in the bottom and that's all I have to say about this bad bad episode.

I agree should not have been in the bottom. They still did waste their chance to get rid of her though.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Okay so Rupaul, Michelle, Carson, Latrice and Raven is on Celebrity Family Feud this is going to be amazing. I just turned it on because I saw it on Hulu.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

You can absolutely read half of that "blacked out" name. Whoever on reddit did it is worse than me at MSpaint/any photo editing program. I know how to make the paint brush solid.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
This was right before my husband and I got married before hurricane Sandy with Dymentia Blackwood and Chris Ewen:

Edit: Redundant

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 10:27 on Jun 28, 2020

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Chewbecca posted:

thought Shea did win, and I was gagged when Cracker won.

Shea spent too much time helping other people that it showed she didn't have much time for hers - hers was awful and unfinished. Nice gals/guys finish last. I knew Alexis was going home if either Shea or Cracker won.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

caligulamprey posted:

Man, I was all-in for Evil Mastermind Alexis Mateo. Not as a winner, but definitely as a presence to the bitter end.

Just for the drama I wish India, Alexis, Shea and Derrick were all still there. Just to see JuJus reaction and talking heads to all the drama.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Pan Dulce posted:

My God, y'all are such haters! Cracker was legitimately funny and her runway was different than the rest and kooky, so it fit the brief.

I agree with you. I liked cracker a lot before this season of all stars but she has rubbed me the wrong way during this. But no one else deserved to win for this challenge. She aced the comedy and the runway - everyone else was just not very funny and looked from a late 90s - early 00s rave on E. Props to her for picking the weakest person for the challenge to go home and not just picking Shea or JuJu for being her biggest competition to go home - I would have picked one of those to give myself a better chance to win the money. But that ultimately means Shea or JuJu is going to win the whole thing. Right now I like them all and don't really care who wins. That is the first time that has happened to me where I don't care who wins because they are all great.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Why is Fred Schnieder not a guest judge?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SOryJvTAGs

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Nihonniboku posted:

He was a guest judge in season 9.

Ahhhh I didn't remember that - I think the Pluto tv channel only goes season 1-5 :-(

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Madam madness was really cute when she shaved her beard.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I dunno, that lipsynch was just bad. Should have sent both of them home. Then brought Chelsea Boy back just for me to look at out of drag.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Bah gently caress Google's whatever it is feed when I swipe left on my phone. Spoiled who won holland, not that I didn't already see the signs of who was going to win. But still. :argh:

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Oh i just found out about the show a little while ago. This is gonna be great especially with Leslie Jones! I use to watch it with what's his name years ago with my mom, what was it on, lifetime or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Yes I see her on Old Navy Commercials!

But I also remeber her from B-52s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SOryJvTAGs