Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
Since no one's posted this yet:

https://twitter.com/evanrosskatz/status/1246535649391513600

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

Noise Machine posted:

Is... this supposed to be a reading challenge? The gently caress is this?

It's a corporate-sponsored reading challenge.

The Worst.

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
The only thing I feel like I learned about Jan during her time on RuPaul’s Drag Race is that she really, really wanted to win RuPaul’s Drag Race.

She’s the logical endpoint of this show. Eventually we’re going to get a season with 13 Jans.

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
Jan...more like...BLAND

Got 'em

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

blizzardvizard posted:

I don't actually bother to watch the penultimate episodes in its entirety anymore. As said earlier they're all just formalities and you could always tell who's going home before the episode started.

What, you weren’t excited for My Best Squirrelfriend's Dragsmaids Wedding Trip?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

GrandmaParty posted:

Vanjie had no chance at winning but she made such great TV. I wish vanjie would get a TV show where she does science experiments. Or reads to kids.

The fact that VH1 has not already built a mid-'00s style Flavor of Love show around Vanjie where she finds her drag queen soulmate is preposterous