Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raccoonboy
May 31, 2011
most villains in modern drag race get edited to look like absolute cunts, eg vixen,rajah and to a lesser degree Brita

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raccoonboy
May 31, 2011

Nihonniboku posted:

Race Chaser got real tired real fast even though it's hosted by two of the most entertaining queens Alaska and Willam. Maybe listen to the first season where they spill all the behind the scenes drama from the show ever. They run out after that.

the problem with race chaser is that Alaska is so desperate to not say anything bad about WOW/Ru and Willam is the exact opposite/desperate to stay relevant and they both ran out of gossip and behind the scenes stuff a few seasons back

Raccoonboy
May 31, 2011
Every monet lipsync after pound the alarm hasn’t been good, also Shea shouldn’t have been in the bottom and this episodes judging was messy

Raccoonboy
May 31, 2011

Eej posted:

No fart jokes though, sorry Rockem

Both the airplane lipsync on season 6/7? Whatever violet won and the lovely acting challenge in all stars 3 had whole sections dedicated to fart jokes which is the wild thing about this

Raccoonboy
May 31, 2011
why are all of the challenges this season just all stars 4 again, and why are the producers picking the teams this time
crackers lip sync was awful as well and shouldnt have won

Raccoonboy
May 31, 2011
Just triple crown Shea, Alexis and juju

Raccoonboy
May 31, 2011

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Ru clearly loved her and she was a huge drama bomb so I'm not surprised she made it right up to the end but even she seems a little surprised she's in the finale. She definately got a shifty edit but she also got a really cruisy ride.

Looking back I think Silkys storyline is heavily influenced by her relationship with yvie I think production hyped silky up to try to build stakes for yvies story

It’s no secret that the wheel in the finale is fixed to select a certain queen, production was expecting silky to pick yvie but she chose brooklyn after like, 30 seconds of thinking

The problem was it felt like ru was dragging both silky and vanjie to the end when neither of them really had a chance to win

Raccoonboy
May 31, 2011
US: I think the top queen should be able to eliminate anyone from the beginning, it would make better tv, i think India was lying because we would've 100% seen that clip if they said it

CAN: Kyne shouldve been in the bottom but her frantically picking up the balls made me laugh, Jimbo to win.

Raccoonboy
May 31, 2011

gandlethorpe posted:

I think she confirmed that she picked Trixie and would've brought back Morgan. Some podcast T.

Trixie, I can understand, but honestly don't know why she also wanted to bring back Morgan (unless it was because it would be easy to send her home again, lol)

i still want to know how they wouldve done the episode if the returning queens girl group won
(as if the performance matters to production though)

Raccoonboy
May 31, 2011
shea/juju double win please

Raccoonboy
May 31, 2011
cracker didnt even try this lipsync

Raccoonboy
May 31, 2011
Priyanka and Jimbo are great and I can’t wait to see how this season continues

Raccoonboy
May 31, 2011
drat, they really wasted the double win on AS4

Raccoonboy
May 31, 2011
id love to see a season where queens walk every runway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raccoonboy
May 31, 2011

Andrew_1985 posted:

THIS WAS JIMBO’S SPECIAL DAY!

Really feels like they want Rita Baga to win.

Also, who on earth booked Tom Green? He really didn’t dress up at all. I will say the only good thing was using his mum to rip into BOA’s awful outfit.

Is this Tom green guy usually like this? He had a very stoner vibe about him