Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

It was great seeing Yvie back and so casually winning that lip sync. It’ll be interesting to see how often the ‘assassin’ wins through the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I really hated Silky whilst the season aired and the fact she didn't even pick Yvie to lip-sync in the finale meant there wasn't even a satisfying end to her reign.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Yeah I do think what’s the point of the ability to send people if the results are almost always safe. It’s also weird because if it did happen consistently in a season the end result would be bad. Mayhem and India in the top three? :confused:

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I always think the vagueness of family resemblance allows for the judges to use it to suit their motives. Sometimes it’s too similar, other times it’s too different.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Love that Ru filmed all her video challenge intros in the same outfit and probably on the same day.

Jimbo’s finale outfit was so good. Loved that reveal.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Just saw on ad on TV saying Drag Race UK is hosting auditions for season three. Guess production was happy with how filming for season two is going/ has gone?

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I’m so excited for the U.K. season. I’ve watched a few of the Meet the Queens videos and they’ve all been great so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

drat, that new workroom setup is huge.