Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
I never watch the Meet the Queen videos either but I have watched some of the other promo vides and I am 100% on team Heidi. She's absolutely delightful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Heidi is so charming and I love her all ready. Jackie is a close second.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I don’t think my partner and I have ever been so split on the attractiveness of a contestant as crystal method out of drag. She can’t see past the mullet but all I see is beautiful weird al and I want to be there

I have spent most of this episode trying to figure how who Crystal reminded me of of out of drag! It was driving me batty.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

So good and I am so hype for at least this first group of queens. I really hope next week is just as good.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Yeah I don't know what Ross's issue with Sakura's dress was. She came off way better in the full episode than I expected but I hope she can pull out a more classical pretty look. Jada is my pick of this group even outside of the Sherry Pie poo poo. Everything about her hits a lot of what I like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Aiden doesn't look like she can walk in heels and it's starting to bug me. Like queens who don't have a Snatch Game character ready, it's one of those things you should work on if you know you're going to be on the show.