Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
Not sure if this has been covered itt (search suggests not), but there is a really great documentary on Walter Mercado available on Netflix which really gave me a lot of insight and improved my understanding of Snatch Game. As an Ausgoon I really has no idea about Walter but it was a lovely documentary, albeitquite sad.

Tangentially related, I'm getting this as a suggested ad in Facebook. Uhhh

https://imgur.com/gallery/5Zhdq7q

Chewbecca fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Jul 10, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Eej posted:

Also how the gently caress did Cracker win lol

This.

I wanted Jujubee, I thought Shea did win, and I was gagged when Cracker won.

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

nunsexmonkrock posted:

Shea spent too much time helping other people that it showed she didn't have much time for hers - hers was awful and unfinished. Nice gals/guys finish last. I knew Alexis was going home if either Shea or Cracker won.

Shea's was still miles above Cracker's look though. Cracker's was gapey and weird at the top. I loved Jujubee but the judges called out her (barely noticeable) seams.

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

I feel like there was no resolution in the finale with India, how she acted was so gross, her explanation was so half arsed, and yet shea immediately turned her attention onto someone else? Ugh it just annoyed me :rant:

Poor Alexis, her leaving is directly attributable to India and she never really got an apology or even acknowledgement!

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Tired Moritz posted:

Imo, I think the girls would have taken the chance to kick Alexis out even if India didn't blabbed.

Really? What makes you think that? Not arguing at all, just curious about your perspective!

I just find India so gross and disingenuous, and Miss Derrick must feel vindicated cos she called that poo poo.

Does anyone have screenshots of the social media posts that Derrick mentioned that India posted? I don't follow queens except for on Instagram and I don't know what it was she said! Would appreciate what anyone can share :)

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Priyanka is fun but her wigs are always so drat stringy looking. Like girl get some volume or something drat

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Trig Discipline posted:

Shea deserved the win but I would have been happy with any of them. I'm one of the people who love Cracker but even I have to say that that lip sync outfit was garbage compared to the other two. I get that there was supposed to be a gimmick that failed, but even if it had succeeded it would have justified wearing a goddamn leotard and tights for the final lipsync on motherfucking All Stars.

I agree, standing on that stage cracker just looked underdressed. At least have a skirt or something with your cardboard party hat titties

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Holy hell I can't wait for Tom Green as guest judge next week, holy hell

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Tom Green was under utilised

Why not make him a coach? Why not have him give the girls advice? What a wasted moment :rant:

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Pinwiz11 posted:

Never forget

These eyes would make an exceptional forum smilie

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Maybe unpopular opinion but I think Scarlett should have won

Although that being said Priyanka might be the most likeable winner of Drag Race ever

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

I also learnt from this thread about Drag Race Holland so hooray :neckbeard:

However what I don't know is if it will air in Australia :negative:

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

The WOW twitter post I saw today explicitly mentioned Australia so I assume it's just gonna be on Stan even though I haven't seen any promo cards for it yet

Actually reading the post it kind of doesn't really say it'll be available here except on wow presents so maybe not actually but we can hope

Normally stan is already promoting the new series before the old one is ending, so I got a bad feeling friend :smith:

But fingers crossed! :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Thank you for spoilering as I definitely do not want to know!