Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dirty Beluga
Apr 17, 2007

Buy the ticket, take the ride
Fun Shoe
A very serious man who definitely has his poo poo together is looking for buffalo, drugs, or possibly a Yeti microphone.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/buffalo-man-startup

fantastic prizes include:
1) a poem or a song on the topic of your choosing.
2) a shamanic journey to speak with your ancestors, retrieve soul fragments or bring back power animals.
3) I have 1 extra didgeridoo that I can ship to the right person.

mods: if this should be under coupons/deals please move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
A didgeridoo is what Charlie Browns teacher would sound like after throat cancer surgery.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

quote:

What I will be spending the money on (in order of importance).
1) A Montana fishing permit or a bow with broadheads so i can hunt coyote and eventually other, more preferable food sources
2) a $100-$150 laptop so that i can sell things, do online work and record music so that i can sell that.
3) a cheap audio interface
4) a yeti snowball microphone
5) if all above needs have been met, all funds after this will go directly to offsetting travel expenses for when i have to come home to NY to help... Either a plane ticket or a vehicle. ¸

gently caress you, I'm not helping you shoot down cute coyotes.
Donating minus 95$ so he gets back to zero.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Not seeing anything here about hot dogs or vent hoods so it's a hard pass.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
I’m interested in the full story of the 180k in student debt

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Captain Beans posted:

I’m interested in the full story of the 180k in student debt

My guess is medical school.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I have considered making a Goon GoFundMe for a necklift and then promising to post about my attempts to date again.

I think that would be more legit than this guy. Thoughts?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Good luck with whatever

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
This guy is like if one of those friends who always has dumb ideas while high as gently caress actually got off the couch and followed through with it

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Does this guy even intend to sell hotdogs???

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

im gonna start an honest gofund me about getting wasted near the light rail station near my house.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Devils Affricate posted:

This guy is like if one of those friends who always has dumb ideas while high as gently caress actually got off the couch and followed through with it

Yeah bro my mates gonna hook me up with this job taming wild horses on top of this fucken mountain it pays in onions but you can go to the market in the city and easily get like 50 bux a punnet and my dads ex missus said i can borrow her truck if i need to transport onions down the mountain its got no engine in it at the moment but my mate was saying its pretty easy to find an engine if you go look down some mine shafts like people and hiding cars down there all the time and they just forget about them. Ill probably be heading off tommorow morning can you front me an ounce ill get it back to you before i head off i just have to talk to this guy about getting my skateboard put in this art show and theyre probably going to pay me like a thousand bucks so dont even worry

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dirty Beluga posted:

A very serious man who definitely has his poo poo together is looking for buffalo, drugs, or possibly a Yeti microphone.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/buffalo-man-startup

fantastic prizes include:
1) a poem or a song on the topic of your choosing.
2) a shamanic journey to speak with your ancestors, retrieve soul fragments or bring back power animals.
3) I have 1 extra didgeridoo that I can ship to the right person.

mods: if this should be under coupons/deals please move.

this moron thinks the US Government doesn't protect Buffalo.
He may or may not work for the US Government

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Smugworth posted:

Does this guy even intend to sell hotdogs???

this is the real question

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Spinz posted:

I have considered making a Goon GoFundMe for a necklift and then promising to post about my attempts to date again.

Gonna vote no.

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Burt Sexual posted:

Gonna vote no.

don't listen to him, I would give you $2 for that

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

roarpower posted:

don't listen to him, I would give you $2 for that

Yea
And I only need like 3 thousand of those
Hear me roar

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spinz posted:

Yea
And I only need like 3 thousand of those
Hear me roar

you aint gonna get many more $2 with that attitude

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I would do this, but I already have a digeridoo. This means I'm somewhat less interested.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

GIVE ME FREE STUFF OLD MAN

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Spinz posted:

Didgeridoon't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Have this guy write updates of his adventures in a comedic way to put on the front page and have 'tax pay him for it.
It's a self-feeding cycle. Everyone wins.