Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I don't really like that particular color scheme, but you do you, op. I feel kinda sour that we haven't gotten past "hey only x skin color wears that brand" and then coming to the internet for validation. Keep being yourself op, don't have to ask permission. Unless you're being bad. Stop that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

this is the most vicious own of a first post ive ever seen

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

GOONS I've had my eye on this number for a while, anyone willing to sign me off on it? I'm white.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Cultural appropriation. Come back with a gambeson or like a barrel.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I’m the listless demon warrior

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
lemme tell ya, op, if Mulaney can do it, so can you!

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
You shouldn’t wear it because it’s not 2006 but the only “black” clothing that it could be argued you shouldn’t wear is/was Fubu (for us by us) but even then who gives a gently caress.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

TheBizzness posted:

You shouldn’t wear it because it’s not 2006 but the only “black” clothing that it could be argued you shouldn’t wear is/was Fubu (for us by us) but even then who gives a gently caress.

Serious posting I guess but Damon John' was like "never intended to be a black only thing".

But yeah whatever you want.

Maybe not Hilfigger cu he's racist? Idk my Puerto Rican in laws hate that guy for some reason.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

TheReverend posted:

Serious posting I guess but Damon John' was like "never intended to be a black only thing".

But yeah whatever you want.

Maybe not Hilfigger cu he's racist? Idk my Puerto Rican in laws hate that guy for some reason.

Snopes says the Hilfiger comments never happened.

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
So i got this really nice ensemble on a huge discount from macy's. It was like 15 dollars. It fits really well. It's a nice shirt with a hat and necklace.

I wore it out to the bar and I was told it was a black person clothes because its "african" brand.

Is it okay to wear or..... ?

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Dashikis are always "ok" to wear, imo

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
I own a few they are very comfortable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Definite yes to wearing that sweater. Ladies will think you packing meat and other races will think you're not afraid of them or their habits.