Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
We've been cornered in a carpark and can't escape! What are we gonna do!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Three baboons captured after escaping from truck at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in Sydney

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I would just do what I already do every day: panic and end up biting someone

Heather Papps

hello friend

we need a trench coat and a hat, quick!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Chewbecca

15 year old baboon with his two wives on his way to getting a vasectomy when they escaped

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**Signs up for a forums account and :justpost:**

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**practices fastball pitching poo**

Stoner Sloth

*ask dr zaius for advice*

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
i'm gonna gently caress this car and smear poo poo on it -- wait, no -- i'm gonna smear poo poo on this car and gently caress it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
doing a headstand and pissing in my own mouth to freak out the fuzz

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
happily confirming the panicked scientist's warnings that i've been "infected with rage"

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
using the super intelligence granted to me by research to break back into the laboratory and steal vials of colored liquids; doling out injections to my fellow baboon escapees, granting them powers like one turns into electricity, another grows bat wings, one of them becomes a sexy lady baboon, etc.

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

Bonaventure posted:

happily confirming the panicked scientist's warnings that i've been "infected with rage"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

redm

I.R. Baboon am better than weazele

Chewbecca

I'm gonna pull all of the windscreen wipers off all of the cars, and bounce on all of the hoods

I can see the a-peel :am:

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
giving Dr. Zaius a reacharound

----------------

Soul Reaver

in retrospect the old redtext was a little over the top, I think I was in a bad mood that day. it appears you've learned your lesson about slagging our gods and masters at beamdog but I'm still going to leave this av up because i think its funny

god bless

Bonaventure posted:

using the super intelligence granted to me by research to break back into the laboratory and steal vials of colored liquids; doling out injections to my fellow baboon escapees, granting them powers like one turns into electricity, another grows bat wings, one of them becomes a sexy lady baboon, etc.

Haha, I think I get that reference.
Shawshank Redemption, right?

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

Soul Reaver posted:

Haha, I think I get that reference.
Shawshank Redemption, right?

I wish I could tell you that Andy fought the good fight, and the baboons let him be.

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**Grabs a stick of dynamite and your wife and climbs up on top of a tall scaffolding defying you to taunt him while throwing barrels down at you**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Tin Tim

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

*touch own weiner in deep thought*

Thank you Pot Smoke Phoenix!

Manifisto

> inventory

redm posted:

I.R. Baboon am better than weazele

:hai:

ty nesamdoom!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Manifisto posted:

> inventory

:hai:

you have

funny rock you decided to keep on to
fleas
faeces
brambles stuck in your fur
gun

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

wearing a lampshade

Escaping with my oboe brethren

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

at least, free from that hellish chemical prison. i am now free to enjoy the finer things in life with my intellectual brethern. my lady, would you do me the honor of *gets the poo poo beaten out of me by the dominant male*