Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Since we went there might as well do this as well:

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Xaintrailles posted:

Getout Frog: The Next Generation

Nurge fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Feb 27, 2020

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Hazo posted:

Whatever happened to that one thread where a goon was riding a train through England and saw the getout frog in a shop window and launched a gigantic search for the original including but not limited to contacting the now-defunct original manufacturer to try and get the plans?

I know that description sounds very romantic.

I'm almost sure it was in Germany, but I can't find the thread offhand. It's probably in archives somewhere. Maybe in the old GBS ones?

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

:nice:

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

sigher posted:

I thought someone found the Frog in a Yoga studio or something and the owner didn't want to part with it (so they could tear it apart and make a pattern to mass produce it for Goons) and that was the end of that or something.

Nah I'm pretty sure the thread managed to find the original manufacturer which was some defunct chinese company or something. I'll try to dig tomorrow to see if I can find the thread.