Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Spinz posted:

I pmed the op and asked them if they were dead

I've got an exorcist on speed dial in case they reply

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene
OP club him to death then do the HAKA on his body

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
:rip:

goondolences to the family

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

OP here.

I got a PM from Spinz telling me that everyone thought I was dead. I guess that would have been a reasonable assumption.

I don't think my coughing co-worker has covid since he's been coughing for years. If there is anything to be thankful for covid though, it's that I'm now working from home and away from him. (I can still see him mute his mic and start coughing during Teams meetings.)

I'm really dreading that day when we have to go back into the office. We just happened to be scheduled to move to an "open office" during this time. The powers that be think it will "improve collaboration", which is ridiculous given how well we've been working from home. Whenever I go back, I have to sit right next to him with less space in between us and much lower cube walls.

Thinking the covid situation will be a good excuse to talk to HR/management about him.

ovenboy
Nov 16, 2014

What did he say though, when you talked to him about it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
THE DEAD ARE RISEN. THE END TIMES ARE NIGH! REPENT, REPENT!