Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
https://web.archive.org/web/20130831141958/http://www.holonetnews.com/56/archives/

I mean for god's sake, what person doesn't want to spend all day pretending they're in the Star Wars universe between shifts of labor?

quote:

GALACTIC CITY, CORUSCANT - Though the Republic-wide follow-up pageant may be cancelled, that didn't stop a jubilant Larisselle Chatrunis from crying with joy upon receiving the crown as Miss Coruscant. Chatrunis, 23, beat out 35 other participants, representing various districts around the planet. The representative of the Jrade district juggled while reciting the Founder's Day Allegiance as part of the talent competition, and had this to say regarding the current crisis gripping the Republic: "I think separation is very, like, traumatic. When it happens to families, it's sad. But when it happens to an entire galaxy, which has millions of families, it's even sadder."

quote:

JRADE PLAZA, CORUSCANT -- He did it again; Representative Jar Jar Binks (Naboo) accidentally destroyed an elaborate ice statue at a gala fundraiser in Coruscant's posh Jrade-district last night. The notoriously maladroit Binks apparently had tucked the tablecloth upon which rested the statue into his cummerbund, and he pulled down the intricately-crafted Kime Enanrum-original when he attempted to catch tumbling canapés he had knocked from a passing waiter. This incident echoes a similar one two months ago, when Binks accidentally deactivated the sky dome at the opening of the Endangered Shreebird Aviary. "I knew he was invited to attend," said a crestfallen Enanrum, "I don't know what I was thinking even bringing it here."

THE WORLD IS BORING, I NEED TO LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH IN UNIVERSE CONTENT TO PRETEND I'M IN THE STAR WARS UNIVERSE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

isnt that the purpose of the “itt we are” threads