Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wearing a lampshade

Oh crispy creams? Nice thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

albany academy posted:

Oh crispy creams? Nice thank you

you're welcome, please leave some for the rest of the staff

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
VOLUNTEERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE KRISPY KREMES THEY ARE FOR STAFF ONLY

----------------

biosterous

i volunteer to police the donuts so the volunteers can't get them

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Senior Management

Carol and Steve over there say they prefer Dunkin. We are not in Boston friends. What is wrong with you people? That is not how we roll here in lovely Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch.

:jerry:

Manifisto

we live in a democracy, people. your choices are, #1 - I get all the krispy kremes, #2 - I get control of the krispy kremes on behalf of the people and will allocate them democratically, in my sole discretion. now vote! get your voice heard!

ty nesamdoom!

Senior Management

Nothing like getting them fresh off the production line, at peak freshness. So fresh that if any less fresh they would not yet exist as donuts.

:jerry:

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i only want half so i'll tear one in half and leave the other one in the box.

someone will come by later wanting a half, but can't be sure i didn't just bite it off so they tear one in half too.

the two halves stay until that one dude eats them a couple days later.

wearing a lampshade

doughnut holes are just young crispy cremes raised in darkness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
I have it on good authority that Jeffrey Epstein only ate donut holes, never allowing true donuts to pass his lips

----------------